I guess you did have phones after all

I guess you did have phones after all

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1200x675, 59.97K)

kek

>the game's gonna be shit because its on mobile
>people spend thousands of dollars on it
Is this yet another example of Any Forums getting btfo?

>F2p mobile tier game
>promo by popular ecelebs
yea little kids and casuals are the only ones playing

No, it's an example of people being retarded.
Phone games are so popular because of chinks and streetshitters

I kneel. He won after all.

>a fool and his money depart soon
or whatever its the saying

I don't. And I won't install this shit on my PC either.

>Dont you guys have phones
>releases the game on PC anyways for chinks to play on net cafes

Shitting on things is the 'cool' thing to do, people will do it regardless of their actual intentions towards the product. Also, people feel no shame in lying about something like this. And let's not get into addiction.

>people are unironically installing this, playing it and spending money, despite everyone exposing the predatory systems in the game and a billion of other much better games existing

Attached: 1612381097230.jpg (445x427, 18.17K)

I don't think anyone said that it wasn't going to be financially successful.

Welcome to mobage.

that was always the plan

why Chinese people specifically love these kid of games?
>inb4 bug main hive mind etc etc

>install it
>make necro
>theres only 2 skeletons after a few levels
>uninstall it

Normies are retards

There was a graph that shows that those who play gacha games consists mostly of SEAniggers, Chinks and pajeets.
Makes sense since they would be fucking poor to buy anything that is considered a game.

Mobile users are in another world, they don't even know the game itself is predatory probably. Mobile games make a lot of money too because of this.

>I don't think anyone said that it wasn't going to be financially successful.
westoids were in denial because the foreign game ban was removed on China and Immortal was poised to show how much China btfo's the competing markets.

darkest timeline

Attached: 1554700154725.jpg (1466x760, 53.08K)

>In other news: sun's hot, water's wet and mobile makes the best bucks.
Game devs realised that appealing to "gamers" yields no merit. It's better to appeal to the lowest common denominator. Almost every fucker on the planet is armed with a phone nowadays.

And the same e-celeb faggots doing their super duper "exposing" of the top secret predatory system that only this cadre of morons imagine they have exclusive knowledge to won't stop supporting Blizzard games anyway.
You dumb fucks will still pre-order any and every Blizzard game. Where do you come off thinking you're better?

Reddit lost