"No more war" gamers say

Do you agree?

Attached: 1654464580310.jpg (828x809, 127.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CMQVu26-nIg
youtu.be/mALkd3DG6HA?t=270
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, war is cool as fuck when it happens in brown "people" countries.

war crimes are based
i want to rape another nation's inhabitants xD

This

Sure, war isn't cool. Virtual war is fun. When will we get a game that lets us commit heinous war crimes in non-scripted events? Sure we have things like Stellaris, Mercenaries, etc. But it doesn't really scratch that weird itch when no one in the game really reacts to it.

War is good for the economy though, WW2 helped the United States become a superpower, so very cool

Wow based reddit

Give war a chance.

Attached: 13_Mar_2017_20_00_03_the-young-pope-jude-law.jpg (1020x560, 70.35K)

I agree.

No more brother wars
No more jewish wars

Attached: 1651521587458.png (552x341, 10.45K)

god i fucking hate reddit

how about no more reddit games like battleshit 3

A lot of unpleasant or downright horrifying cases and situations produce neat stories. Doesn't mean I want to experience them myself. Fuck, I tell you this is the fucking generation archretard Jack Thompson was talking about when he was spouting the "distinguishing fiction from reality". Fucking hell.

He who wants to fight, let him fight. And he who does not want to fight deserves not to live in this world of eternal struggle

War is a necessary evil since talking can only do so much in the field of diplomacy

Ask me how I know your faggot ass plays persona

war is the basis of life on earth. You can also notice it from the fact that the first game that baby animals like bears and tigers play is actually fighting.

youtu.be/CMQVu26-nIg
So this is the power of the First World... I Kneel.

quick rundown on the pic you posted?

Oh look another one incapabale of telling things apart, between what's real and what is a video game.

wrong
youtu.be/mALkd3DG6HA?t=270

Except that this same redditors are the ones that vote for warmonger democrats as long as they raise a gay flag on top of a corpse