Got job at mid-size game studio

>got job at mid-size game studio
>fired after 2 weeks because I was a neet for so long I forgot how to wake up with an alarm and was like 3 hours late multiple times

Attached: c1753a7bbea6b1d9e86294225ffe2837.jpg (480x360, 8.76K)

>3 hours late
that would get you fired as a till jockey let alone game development

user... Being a NEET doesn't make you fucking deaf... Unless you're a retard that uses headphones on max volume

What a retarded excuse. You're just lazy.

This never happened

Just think how great your work experience is going to look on your next job application.

I always wake up right before an alarm, but I'm a NEET, get fucked slutwagie you will never be a pure virgin NEET again

I'll never understand this. Just fucking get up when your alarm goes off. Are you (and everyone else who has this problem) legitimately retarded? It's really easy. Alarm goes off. Get up. Silence it. Stay up. Ez

>not saying you have a disability and cashing in on NEET bucks

The mind might be willing, but the flesh is weak.

The easiest thing about switching from NEET to workforce is getting up early.
The true challenge is getting over the agoraphobia and social anxiety.

Why the fuck didn't you just go to bed early.

That makes it worse, if I sleep too much I feel like shit the next day

I'm doing an interview for my first non service non minimum wage, career job. Wish me luck bros. I don't want to be a smelly NEET

Just don't miss your alarm, bro

I'm assuming you take naps. You should've figured out proper sleep schedule.

My sleeping habits are directly responsible for me being a failure

Wut?

How does that happen? Did Mom wake you up and you had no access?

I sleep with earplugs and still get my ass slapped by my alarm an hour before wageslavery.

Kek life is going to sock you hard in the jaw. Give it 5 years and you'll see.

I've been like this since I can remember, even in grade school. I just accept that I'm fucked up now.
I blame being raised by single mom

This. There is plenty of time to adjust your sleep schedule while you spend days working up the nerve to make a call.

after 5 years of homeoffice, i cant imagine ever to go back to this.

tilltard wrangler here
wouldve fired him the first time he was late, i dont know how he got away with it multiple times

Nah. It's called life. I get what they're saying, but I only allow it on my dsy off. I want to get up and do shit, but I regularly end up passing out another hour.

When you have work, responsibilities, you pull your ass out of bed, deal with the muscle pain, and get in the shower.

This exact scenario almost happened to me but thanks to nepotism I was spared. Moved to an entirely different state for the job and just kept sleeping through the alarm. Luckily my friend was exceptionally good at his job and he pulled for me so I was able to stay and scare myself into waking up on time. I started waking up in the middle of the night sweating thinking I was late for work though.

>fired for being late
I used to be 2-3 hours late at least once a week for over a year and never got fired.

What are you on about? I've been a wagie for 10+ years now. I've never had any issues waking up to my alarm on a regular basis (outside of an old phone fucking up and failing to actually go off). Just get some discipline and stop being a lazy faggot.

>I forgot how to wake up with an alarm
how is it possible to forget that
how can you not wake up with a loud ass alarm blasting

Easier to be a victim ey you fuckin retard.
Stop going easy on yourself and get the fuck out of bed.

I find recordings work best.

Mine is currently screaming "outta bed you fucking faggot!" , I've never understood why standard alarm sounds are so peaceful

never worked a single day in my life
i wake up before 7 in the morning every single day

Not Op, but some phones, mainly htcs may have some kind of "battery optimizer" that sees alarms as a waste of battery life and could be putting them to sleep.

Then have it happen once and go buy an alarm clock right away.