GOTY

GOTY.

youtube.com/watch?v=QZfm3cvdTR4

Attached: april.jpg (1920x1080, 313.77K)

A censored game can never be GOTY

Love the center mating press pose

Is this easy enough? I am very bad at beat em ups

pretty easy, theres 3 difficulties. You can also dodge in this one. way easier than SoR4 imo.

Its fairly easy, if you play the story mode you get 3 lives per stage and its more than enough.

I'd say so. I've always liked TMNT but been kinda bad at beat em ups, and I played through the story on the chill difficulty without any real issues

My wife doesn't play many videogames but her and I are having a fuckton of fun. Its complex while still being easy to do cool shit. Back handspring dodges. Wake up attacks, shit is like a fighting game. The hype is real.

I need the Donatello JUST A MINUTE sprite.

The music in episode 3 is sooo fucking sweet, I am floored at how much I'm enjoying it. I only found out about it through all the direct talk.

Attached: APRIL CENSORED.png (510x1085, 362.78K)

Thanks, getting it then

Attached: Butt attack.png (1247x940, 783.6K)

imagine not playing this fun games because of a butt slam animation. get over it coombrain. Also, thats the world we live in now, thats the zeitgeist, they norm is to remove things like that so prepare yourself and strap on because it'll be like that for a while.

Attached: 1650473014554.png (572x481, 400.75K)

The Cowabunga collection is also censored:
>Pic related is censored even in the Japanese ROM despite the game being rated T
>The Pizza Hut logos got removed due to copyright
>The original theme song got removed because Nick doesn't own the rights for the 80s cartoon
This is all listed on the Amazon pre order pages btw

Attached: 987678.jpg (567x437, 46.67K)

Characters I want playable
>Shredder
>Krang
>Bebop
>Rocksteady
>Metalhead
>Baxter Stockman
>Mona Lisa
Could non 80s incarnation characters appear? Like Tokka and Rahzar?

For those who have it on Switch, can two players play using a single joycon each?

This is LITERALLY White genocide.

probably

Attached: more.jpg (675x250, 21.61K)

That move does seem to come out of nowhere and had no real link to the character. Mia is a wrestler, so it makes a lot of sense. April's a reporter.

With that in mind, what kind of 80s makeovers could we see with Karai for example?

I have to admit it would be kinda funny if the game flopped because it turned out literally everyone just wanted to buy it for April's ass. But yeah, it is kind of a weird hill to die on because it's probably one of the more mild cases of censorship I've seen over the years anyway

>April is a badass fighter and not just a reporter
Eh no, thanks.

Attached: 1582235942338.png (531x509, 509.83K)

Then don’t use her?