Loot system toned down

>loot system toned down
But Niohfags swore this wasn't a flaw in the series

Attached: Screenshot_20220617-140931.jpg (720x1209, 152.14K)

The only niohfags that never gave a fuck about loot never went full autism with their builds

It wasn't but you faggots kept bitching so corporate thinks it is
>mission system returns
ahahahah hoes gonna be mad

>added jump button
imagine advertising jumping as a feature

They need to dumb it down for the Xbox retards.

>Souls-like
Is this a marketing tactic? Souls are RPGs entirely defined by their ability to literally be whatever the fuck you want, every possible combination of equipment you can fit
Nioh games have a bunch of weapons and combo moveset
>muh insipration
DMC and Prince of Persia were clearly inspired by Metroidvania but nobody calls it Metroidvania-like

Attached: hidetaka-mitsubishi.jpg (610x343, 16.04K)

Remember that retarded journos think it's a souls clone, and since elden souls added jumping, if nioh didn't these "people" would complain.

main character looks like fucking sekiro

>But Niohfags swore this wasn't a flaw in the series
It wasn't.
Nor we don't mind Team Ninja trying something else because we have faith in them. Kino will be delivered.

Attached: 1394458750584.jpg (700x525, 107.43K)

>>Souls-like
>Is this a marketing tactic
Yes.

good there was to much fucking loot. I didn't need the same sword 7 times with lightly different stats

>Nioh mission system reurns

Attached: 1533295743673.jpg (512x512, 526.93K)

>But Niohfags swore this wasn't a flaw in the series
It isnt but idiots can't name anything else from the game. I really never understood

worked for TLOU2

It was only a flaw during the absolute endgame where you had to sit down and sift through pages of bullshit after a few runs to see if anything could be salvaged for the build you were going for. That wasn't fun at all since the systems were so convoluted. All they have to do it tone down the autism a good deal for endgame, the system was completely fine during the first 80 hours or so.

Attached: 1651686852010.png (640x640, 644.71K)

I feel like if you play for more than 80 hours you have the autism to match

>faster Nioh 2 combat
>three kingdoms
>loot toned down
This just shot up to my most anticipated game.

Give me well crafted levels over open world autism any day of the week. I loved ER but it's fucking tiring.

>Mission system
Well thank fuck it isn't going to be open-world like some anons theorised because of the interview. Now I just hope they improve their level design with Wo Long, though it won't be a deal breaker if it's like Nioh since the combat is what I'm in for this game and hearing that it would be better is all what I want.

Attached: 20220608_170241.jpg (2000x1150, 463.98K)

The game was fun

>20 chinese castles instead of 20 japanese castles
Wow nice level design

The truth is that RPG mechanics in general make Action combat systems worse, there's a reason why Sekiro is From's best playing game and Elden Ring combat was a complete downgrade. If you want more PLAYER CHOICE and FREEDOM than expect to get a less polished game due to more variables at play, its a simple as that.

Attached: 1649355902430.png (500x667, 508.16K)

>faster
fuck...

>soulslike
Holy fuck man, are we never going to see Team Ninja make a classic action game again?

Attached: 1578930384770.jpg (1080x1080, 236.35K)

>souls-like
D R O P P E D. I just want a comfy samurai game for God's sake.

100% agree but TN can't make shitty combat and I think this game is going to be godlike, simply because of jumping mechanics from ng series.

THERE'S A FILTER AND AUTOMATIC DISCARDING SYSTEM YOU STUPID FUCKING RETARDS WHY DO YOU TALK ABOUT THINGS WHEN YOU HAVEN'T EVEN PLAYED THE GAME THIS IS THE STATE OF Any Forums VIDEOGAMES

Attached: pain.gif (247x183, 2.21M)

that'd be nice if Nioh's levels were well crafted

All the budget went into the combat system and the tits, prease understandu......

Attached: Nure-onna.png (950x950, 674.13K)

>NOOOO LINEAR LEVELS WITH MULTIPLE PATHS AND BACKTRACKING SHORTCUTS OH GOD IS THAT A CLEARLY VISIBLE ENEMY ON A HIDDEN LEDGE AAAAAAAAAA SAVE ME FROMSOFTWARE
This is (You).

i didn't say that though

>souls-like
this is an insult at this point

There's more potential for landscape variety across the area covered in RotK than the areas of land covered by the last two Nioh games.

>classic action game
what exactly is a "classic action game"?
this game is faster than nioh, has jumping for movement and attacks, no ki/stamina mechanic
it has missions instead of a "connected world" like souls
what exactly do you want?

>the uncensor mod for these things
A good time was had

This. Christ, current Any Forums are complete retards

Cute snek.

Attached: Hiss.jpg (1360x768, 936.07K)

I just hope it's anachronistic so we can get a game with weird chinese weapons that isn't musou garbage.

Attached: enso-martial-arts-shop-shaolin-monk-spade.jpg (1500x1500, 967.17K)

I love both Nioh 1&2, user. But let's not pretend Nioh has amazing level design.
>no ki/stamina mechanic
Wait, when was this stated?

>Is this a marketing tactic?
What you said is true but calling it "souls like" is the dogwhistle for "le epic gaymers" to buy it because everyone else bought the Souls series. It's just calling your console Blingtendo because some grandma will see it and buy it thinking they bought the nintendo their kid wanted. Not only that but they're probably turning their game into something that looks more souls like because of the FUCKING GIGANTIC SUCCESS Elden Rang had.

tl;dr the kids want elderly bling so we're gonna give it to them

I'm a niohfag and hate the loot, it's by far the worst part of the game.

>faster
There is no way that this means what people are assuming it means

Attached: ZOOOM.webm (480x270, 2.94M)

Then I will >imply that you said that, since it's the most common fag opinion :^)

>Nioh mission system
So bad level design and horrible story pacing are back, loot was the least of Nioh problems.

i didnt imply that either though

>Wait, when was this stated?
they did a few interviews, it was mentioned in them

He said it's faster than nioh but slower than ninja gaiden.

>I'm a niohfag and hate the loot
Then you are a Soulsfags that is merely pretending to be a Niohfag.

Nah, you're a Diablo 3 fag if you like Nioh loot
Which means you have shit taste.

>ps5
xboxbros????

>So bad level design and horrible story pacing are back
Hyper based. Those are my favourite aspects with the combat.

Attached: 1469132246435.jpg (398x500, 22.51K)

>I love Nioh but hate its core mechanic
Huh

no gamespass on ps5.

Y-you're too strong...