First attempt ever at making a video game

>first attempt ever at making a video game
>14m copies sold in a single month
HOW THE FUCK DID HE DO IT BROS?

Attached: georgie.jpg (841x1140, 687.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/_AE98eywoQI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nigga, the fatass did nothing more than name a few characters and locations

Face of america haha

You fucking fat fuck, where the fuck is winds of winter?

hope the fat fuck dies before finishing his books

he is a genius
he created the broken grafted sword, the most iconic ER weapon and propably all of souls games fag

>only thing he did was name every character starting with "M" or "R"
>Mistubishi did everything else
>OMG GRRM DID SO MUCH! OF COURSE HE WORKED ON ELDEN RING FOR SO LONG, WHICH IS WHY HE COULDN'T FINISH WINDS OF WINTER!

By relaying on pvp, and specifically invasions. That's it, if you believe "coop mod bad" posters.

I will eternally despise this fat fuck for giving every character in the game a slight variation of 3 fucking names

>muh sex bad
>muh realistic world building bad
He's a legitimate good writer and the show was the most popular thing on Earth for a reason (and obviously fell off once they stopped using his written material). You are either a Any Forums contrarian of Tolkein christcuck if you believe otherwise.

Attached: 1540105715811.jpg (750x1199, 81.79K)

This fat cuck didn’t do shit. It was made by Hayao Miyazaki

> HOW THE FUCK DID HE DO IT BROS?

The nigga put his name on it. That's the power of his fucking name. If he wrote his name in shit, it'll sell.

daily reminder that this is a TOLKIEN board and by extension, a CATHOLIC board.

he only wrote the story outline on a paper and faxed it to miyazki, that's all he did

Man i had forgotten about that shitty tv show and these books that are never ever, why you gotta bring this cunts face up?

>the most iconic ER weapon and propably all of souls games fag
It's not even amongst the top 10 iconic EB weapons much less souls, you fucking retard

>Convinced Miyazaki that your character should be able to marry Ranni
>Came up with Mohg lust for Miquella and the bloody bedchamber
>Wrote Fia's entire backstory and convinced Miyazaki to make her the cuck end
>Came up with Marika and Radagon being the same person and the Godfrey/Renalla/love triangle
>Dungeater

I COMMAND THEE NIAL

Too late. It's Sanderson board nowadays.

it is absolutely busted, you just have litteraly 0 clue. the design is going to be remembered as one of if not the best any souls game has ever seen.

Attached: 7b6.jpg (600x634, 28.27K)

He wrote his name on a piece of toilet paper and they gave him co-writing credit

>broken grafted sword
confirmed for not having played the game because there's no sword called that

anyway the Greatsword is more iconic since weebfags started making guts characters to use it

>broken grafted sword
Well this thing looks like the Iron Throne made into a sword.

youtube.com/shorts/_AE98eywoQI

Attached: me rn.jpg (316x159, 3.29K)

i was talking about the grafted greatsword fag. if you know how to use it bleedfags kneel
>anyway the Greatsword is more iconic since weebfags started making guts characters to use it
the greatsword is just a bland boring piece of metal for weebfags, lacks any kind of SOVL

This man's legacy is now as a cautionary take against cuckoldry
He let 2 jews take his life's work to absolutely butcher it live in front of millions the world over.
That would be sad, if he weren't such a fat piece of shit tho

>D&D are...LE BAD
back to Any Forums with you
if anything they should have adapted Dune to television as well instead of that french hack.