Why are the majority pretending that they even know or have played Dragons Dogma? The game wasn't that big

Why are the majority pretending that they even know or have played Dragons Dogma? The game wasn't that big

Attached: Hamburger_DLC.png (1280x720, 472.93K)

Burger

Burguh

Because it's the new bandwagon, to get people to seeth

Expansion packs and DLC is exactly the same thing, but you ate that shit back in the day for some reason

bond burger your sister

I don't know about the rest of the internet, but I've seen Any Forums gushing about DD for years. Dunno if it's one of Any Forums's favourites, but there's at least a very vocal fanbase here.

Oh no, your gamer cred is under attack!
Quick, defend yourself!

Attached: Capture.jpg (968x387, 57.83K)

Meanwhile Elden Ring

Attached: big burger.jpg (600x817, 117.75K)

I don't recall my expansions being a new skin, but maybe I've got dementia in my old age

Dlc is dead. Can someone update this image to "Early Access", "Day one patch" and "roadmap/season pass"

Any videogames about burgers other than Buger Time?

I AM FAT FUCK

>food analogy

Expansion packs were at least as big as 60% to 70% of the vanilla campaign.
Most modern DLCs were small as fuck chunks of content, less than 15% of the regular game.

Hi, where are the burgerz :DD

Attached: Yujiro fat fuck.png (1079x1545, 1.44M)

ftfy

Attached: 1655469702865.jpg (600x817, 207.42K)

They will sell you 2x DLC for 40 bucks each

good comparison

Not at all, ER has over 150 unique normal enemies and 70 unique boses/minibosses.

While playing previous DS games i really wanted, like just fuck around and fighting hollow soldiers and human enemies, because i really like DS combat. I'm very pleased by ER. I just walk around Limgrave and bully doot squads.