Bluepoint

what game will they ruin next?

Attached: 204764970.jpg (912x970, 826.04K)

They're making an original IP. I suspect anti-remake autists will bash it before playing it.

I'd probably look forward to an original game since they can actually code pretty well. It'll be snoy exclusive though so I probably won't play it

I find it interesting how 99% of the bluepoint complainers are PC players because you can't catch them without saying
>the best version is already on pc! You can play it 8k 144 frames per second on my $2000 rig! I hate sony and will never support them but I've been a fan of these sony exclusives that have been on no other consoles besides sony for years!
I don't understand the obsession. What would you want instead? An HD texture pack?

>ruin
>Shadow of the Colossus
This turd can't be ruined, it was shit from the start

i hope they don't touch MGS unless its just 1 and 2. MGS3 is a masterpiece.

Time to turn this into...
>another white incel thread

Attached: 1605272531554.jpg (1080x1080, 429.97K)

>bluepoint
>slap blue filter on everything

their new game will have pronouns above all the enemy heads

A decent port for €20 with an HD texture pack and stable 60 fps. I don't want any fucking reimagining or upgrade to modern sensibilities, I want to play the game that I actually like in a modern console.

meds literally

this is literally people every single bluepoint thread or DeS remake thread

The only problem I foresee is that they have absolutely soulless artist and awful taste in music. The game will be functional but most likely a boring slog with no outstanding features.

REMAKE SLY COOPER

yeah, they make it look more cartoony too

jesus fucking christ, is this real?

holy shit...

yes

I liked those

people pretending to be upset about the demon souls remake is why I think Any Forums should never be trusted

disingenuous faggot

Both these remakes were great, SoC had some extra jank though, still a beautiful game and played fine.

Demons souls was pretty much perfect.

You mean "improve"