REMINDER FF7 CHUDS

REMINDER FF7 CHUDS

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-11 at 3.07.27 PM.png (2850x812, 1.2M)

>he guessed the title right (which a lot people had also guessed btw) so everything must be true
nobody knows anything about the game or its story

Sounds ridiculous but I believe it. Because "dead Cloud" is clearly setting up a return of messiah trope.

>part 2 comes out next winter
>will take like 3 more years before it finally comes to steam after another go around of square's exclusivity shit
>part three two years after that
>3 more years after that it'll finally be on sale
>two more years for the complete edition
>a few more years for the complete edition to go no deep sale
so we're looking at like another decade of this shit before I can just play the remake from start to finish then?

>Cid isn't playable
they really are shitting all over this game's legacy. unimaginable depths of soullessness achieved

fuck I'll probably be a grandpa already by the time part 3 comes out

>cid not playable
>but someone called shelke is
who the fuck is shelke?

Loli from Dirge.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (474x603, 33.81K)

The fact that it's believable at all proves how fucking dreadful the writing in remake is and how little faith people have in Nojima and Kitase.
Imagine handling FF7 so badly that you can't look at this image and not say with 100% certainty that it's not real.

Would they really be so bold as to kill off Cloud, though? Surely they know all the backlash they'd get. TLOU2 being a prime example.

Kitase is just an android at this point, Noijima and Toriyama's stench can be smelt all over the project at this point. The fact that Max is still hyped for it really tells you how much of a shill he is.

Why do I have the feeling she's gonna get turned into a nigress for woke points

>The fact that it's believable
Maybe if you are retarded.

your mom is fact, your dad is fiction

Attached: bonko.jpg (1021x378, 23.02K)

Are you a father already?

Its so bad its good

They want to still be shocking. Killing off the main protagonist is the only way to up the ante from killing the main heroine.

Well, there was one other option. Having Cloud kill Aerith rather than Sephiroth.

Attached: Screenshot_20220617-231607_Chrome.jpg (1080x1147, 432.21K)

xD we did it

It's very funny that the people malding most of this are the theoryfags who have been shitting out equally bad or worse ideas for years.

No