Redout 2 jut game out, why is no one talking about it?

Redout 2 jut game out, why is no one talking about it?

Attached: Redout-2.jpg (1200x675, 260.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z57K1ic7E48
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are we supposed to?

Because the art direction is shit. I want to see the track not a bunch of neon lights

Took a quick look but it doesn't look like they've learned from redout 1 and how they fucked up the colors on that. Not sure what to think.

Wait, it did?

This one is on Unreal Engine 5 right? How does it perform?

I'm waiting to hear how content rich it is before I buy. How many modes there are, cars, tracks, etc. Also want to hear what kind of progression system it uses. Basically, waiting to hear if it's worth picking up.

Taking a look at the steam forums I keep finding complaints about stuttering from people with 1660tis and 3080s

but is it unreal engine 5? or is it 4?

The new style is pretty confused too. First game looked ehtereal, like everything manmade was some kind of weird simulation or hyper advanced lost tech in contrast to largely normal-looking enviroments. This one still has the disjointed vehicles and adds gobs of cartoony neon but makes everything more grounded and realistic.

the speed trials are kicking my ass but im having fun with it

Why would I buy 2 when 1 was fine for years and then they destroyed it out of the blue when they put it on EGS so they could push crossplay for it. When a sequel was due out in under a month.

music is shit

it filters shitters

each manufacturer has one ship but they aren't split into classes like in the first one,you unlock upgrades through playing,if im not mistaken all the modes from the first are back and the game has 36 tracks and each one has a reverse track

The system requirements are insane considering the game is on switch.
They better fucking release a demo like for the first one.

Interesting. How are you liking it user? Does it have a sense of place and lore like WipEout does?

im liking it well enough only thing thats filtering me so far is just the speed trials but i think ill get better at those once i know the maps better,redout has lore but i can't be bothered to actually pay any kind of attention to it though

That's because Unreal is a stuttery piece of shit on PC.

where are the webms anons

just go watch something on youtube

i don't want to watch some shitter who never played racing games in general fart around the track in the starting ship

too fucking bad
youtube.com/watch?v=z57K1ic7E48