They're literally collecting infinity stones. Between Gamepass and buying up devs...

They're literally collecting infinity stones. Between Gamepass and buying up devs, they're coming back to those early 360 days, with little competition from Sony in terms of their service or games. Just owning Activision and Bethesda alone is causing snoy journo seethe across social media. Who else can they buy that would completely fuck Sony's future. I would say square, but Square isn't really shit these days

Attached: 56ertwe.png (512x512, 21.41K)

Remember when those niggers forced Japanese devs to develop product for the Xbox 360, the games flopped because of Microshit, then those series all died? Yeah fuck this company and anyone who supports them.

PSN got better. But yes, there's nothing technically stopping them from amassing more devs and publishers at this point, except government stepping in. And government is too corrupt to really do anything.

Every game microsoft touches dies, they wasted all those billions

Snoy cope, Minecraft is still as successful as it ever was

Take-Two / EA.
I wonder if the reason we haven't heard any info about that supposed EA acquisition yet is because they're waiting until Microsoft is able to purchase them (they have to wait until the Activision deal closes).

Where can I see what games are coming to Game Pass? The launcher is retarded for upcoming games.
>In the next month, you can download the following game: 12/12/2022.
I thought releases were stagnant and shitty, but the day after I signed up, I got TMNT: Shredder's Revenge. And the day after, Omori.

Attached: 1655394418549.gif (500x375, 906.56K)

i'm still pirating everything bro
no hard feelings

and its because i own a series s

Once CoD Games starts releasing day 1 to gamepass, Xbox wins everything.

Attached: xbox cucks.jpg (1200x1128, 261.69K)

2024, right?

>They're literally collecting infinity stones.

Attached: 1652767601085.png (1900x1080, 195.82K)

>sucking off a trillion dollar company

Sad

No, but I remember when Sony did it with the ps2 and then they all died.

Yeah that's great and all, however the xbox app and Game Pass (at least on PC) are the buggiest pieces of shit imaginable. Not a great sign when they can barely code a store front app to just fucking work normally.
Well, that and Halo Infinite being utter shit

So you remember things that never happened

Xbox is gonna fuck it up like they fucked up the schedule this year, or how they fucked up Halo.

Only new game this year, and it's a glorified indie made in Saywer's garage

Attached: pentiment-hero-image-0cda70ffb0a07bbc81ba.jpg (960x540, 177.74K)

This. I'll never forgive Sony for killing the Ace Combat , Tenchu, and many other great properties with their shitty little black rectangle.

Nah, I was just actually old enough to see all of the IPs and studios Sony sacrificed.

I think they usually say on a tuesday. Either way the final list for this part of the month won't look much different than what we know
>turtles
>omori
>shadowrun trilogy
>naraka
>fifa (gp ultimate/ea play)
I wouldn't expect much more for this month. As far as your actual problem, the Xbox app just sucks. Try reloading it, the only games that will appear for this month are naraka and shadowrun (last I checked).

So you once again remember things that never happened

Unless they are able to complete the deal before Oct, yeah since there won't be a new CoD game next year.

ace combat is still getting games
from software was going to make a new tenchu game, but they decided to turn it into an original game instead and made sekiro
sony had nothing to do with it

Check the @XboxGamePass twitter account, most of their content is pretty shit most of the time, but they're constantly posting about upcoming games coming to gamepass.

Are you trying to say the ps2 never happened?

The truth is that both Sony and Microsoft have nothing interesting to show.

Xbox has literally never made money, gamepass is sold at a large loss. People here are shilling for a monopoly and it sickens me

Gem

This

Don't know if you're shitposting but Minecraft, Sea of Thieves, Forza are hugely popular. You not playing a game ≠ not popular.

The only franchise they truly destroyed is Halo

No, next year's most likely. 2024 would be the first time CoD doesn't get a Playstation release afaik since Sony has a contract with Activision until 2023 that Microsoft can't just void, like it happened with Ghostwire Tokyo.

CoD being on Gamepass day 1 vs $70 on PS5 can affect people's platform choices, so Microsoft will surely try to get that done next year.
Starfield + CoD + whatever else they could have from first party devs on Gamepass day 1 for $1 the first month can really fuck Sony up unless they have something to counter it.

>Unless they are able to complete the deal before Oct, yeah
Can't they get a Gamepass deal on the side before the acquisition goes through?

They probably could, but it would be rather redundant.

They're not releasing a (mainline) CoD next year, they're skipping it until 2024.