Is this quote real?

I don't remember it from the games

Attached: quote.png (668x585, 307.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day-fine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

refering to the OG and WoLT versions

No, but everybody think it is as it sounds exactly like something he would say. It's very on character.

>guy who digs up and rapes his sister's corpse is a leftist
checks out

Ok? Maybe just...don't be poor?

No. Your first clue is that it relates to nothing that happens in the game. Your second clue is that the text is poorly shopped over the portrait, when overflowing text appears behind the portrait. Your third clue is that the last point is only relevant for mods, because text overflows into additional text boxes.

L I T T L E
M O N E Y

you mean
>then it's a law that only exists for 99% of the world

Fines are just a hidden tax on the lower class, just like inflation.

The punishment should fit the crime, not the criminal.

How can FF Tactics so fucking based?

Attached: 1631663764881.gif (540x400, 474.09K)

Finland/Germany fine by % of your wealth

inflation is anything but hidden

Ok, what if the fine is 100%? All of your assets and all future earnings.

Agreed, but also the quote is stupid because a fine can be static or dynamic - depending upon the authority.

Fines should be income-based and not a flat (PAY_THIS) amount.
i.e., a person making $50,000 gross earnings is caught speeding. The fine for speeding is 0.005% of their gross earnings. The final amount of the fine is $250.

IS THAT A HECKING VIDEOGAMERINO TEACHING ME POLITICS?? AND IT AGREES WITH MY POLITICAL VIEWS??????
WE MUST START THE REVOLUTION RIGHT NOW SISTERS

Attached: 1655065881895.png (434x524, 243.86K)

That's retarded, just make it community service for crimes and if the person is too dangerous for that you jail them

>Animals Have No God!
>Blame yourself not god
>government falsify only so it favors them
WOLT really fukin ruined the translation. What was Alexander O Smith thinking?

is there a lower limit? if there isnt that fine no longer exists for someone with no money

And yet when you support the death penalty, which is equal to everyone, the same people come crying about the injustice or whatever

The fact that you took me seriously is a case study for eugenics.

>Ok, what if the fine is 100%? All of your assets and all future earnings.
Does nothing. See Assets Freeze for Russian Oligarch

>TIS YOUR FAITH THAT BESMIRCHES YOU, NOT I!

some people's lives are worth more than others so it's not equal

But if the same crime costs 100% of monthly earnings of one person and 1% of another, it clearly doesn't fit the crime. In the former's case, his crime was apparently 100x worse.

No that law exists for everyone. The state doesn't care if you're filthy rich or poor, a fine is a fine. It's the most mundane bureaucratic action the executive branch does. There's no distinction.

It's "blame yourself or God."

No way would they say lower class, they would say the poor.
Clearly written by a commie.

Reminder that in America, women are fined less for the same crime as men, and receive a shorter incarceration sentence for the same crime than men do.

By what metrics ? If I had to choose between saving my brother and a brain surgeon, I will save my brother. Saying everyone is equal make us avoid dangerous and very divisive etiqual questions.

They commited the same crime, they got the same punishment.

You value your brother more than the brain surgeon the same way someone who is poor would value $100 right now over $500 in a year.
But the state, the ones who would carry out the punishment, would value the brain surgeon over your brother as he has more objective value. People are not equal.

>that law exists for everyone
Oh sweet summer child.
>By what metrics?
Not subjective metrics like yours.

You just proved his statement right retard. You valued your brother more than the surgeon

>NOOOOO HOW DARE THEY PUNISH RICH PEOPLE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day-fine
>[blocks your path]

You need to explain why you find his statement wrong not spit out platitudes. The law is being applied equally, as it should. You shouldn't get special consideration for being poor, instead try not breaking the law and getting fined next time

So people with no money can commit crime with no worries then huh?

The state is made of people, and those people value their own intersest. Equality is not a philosophical statement, it's a political failsafe.

Believing that everybody in the world is held to the same legal standards is childish naivety and willful ignorance.