The invincible rival from a previous game is easily defeated by the new rival in the sequel

>the invincible rival from a previous game is easily defeated by the new rival in the sequel

Attached: 152357029935.jpg (914x980, 219.77K)

Ill spoil it for all you manchildren out there, Leon will fight Ash in the finals. And Ash will lose yet again. Whoah, didnt see that coming didja?

where's gary?

Like ash will beat based Steven.

How exactly did Ash find himself in this contest of champions? I thought he never won a league

He quit Pokemon battles in the DP series, 14 years ago.

He did

what I wanna know
is whatever happened to that fuck with the darkrai who beat Ash in Sinnoh.
like he just came out of nowhere back then just simply to cuck Ash out of a win and then vanished never to be seen again

winning a league doesnt make you champion though? you still gotta beat the elite four and the reigning champion
presumably got his shit kicked in by cynthia given she's still the champion

they gave him a pity win in gen 7 anime after the gen 6 shitfest

>Ash fights Leon in the finals
>wins/double knockout/loses whatever the fuck
>travels to Spain
>His Pikachu loses to Nemonas Fuecoco
>"Woah I guess I still have a lot to learn teehee"
And the bullshit will repeat again

Alola league didn't have an elite 4 or champion. But then again, Alain and Diantha are both there representing the same region.

He won the first Pokemon League in existence in Alola, before there was a champion or an Elite 4. So he is the champion.

Where's the real champion?

Attached: season13_ep32_ss04.jpg (578x327, 61.58K)

>Bringing a gun to a knife fight
But did he REALLY win?

>became champion on easy mode
Probably won't last since he's too busy fucking around to defend his title.

But he is.

Attached: Champion Ash.webm (854x480, 1.98M)

you mean GAYLORD?

I don't think he cares. This tournament he is currently in was not exclusively for champions anyway, he just managed to win his way into top 8.

just like how the mainline games are the same shit over and over and over just with more time-consuming filler sidequests added on each time

Is Ash famous for some shit by now, or is he just one generic trainer for every new persons the he meets?

Every new game is it's own individual story with a fresh start protagonist. Ash goes from being competent to a dumb fuck retard one day to another

>gay
He literally surrounded himself with women as young as 10 years old.
He probably settled down and got a real job cause he accidentally knocked one of them up.

Attached: gary.png (943x472, 834.84K)

Society these days doesn't appreciate close defeats. They want the Disney ending. He's going to win that ship soon.

Wait is that Lillie's dad

>muh modern society
lol, no one liked seeing Ash lose when they were kids, they rooted for him until they realized he was a jobber

Yeah, they rescued him in another episode

>Bring back Alain
>Not to have a rematch to make up for gen 6 but rather to job to new charizard man
lmao

>the games are never going to bring back the PWC
>No updated Champions Tournament with Diantha and Leon
>No protagonist tournament where previous player characters are participating

>close defeats.
Nigger, Satoshi has only won joke leagues like Orange and Alola, it has been 25 years, he deserves a fucking real win.

Fujos are poweful man.

I thought Paul was returning?

TOO MUCH WORK

Attached: 1640335901392.png (687x248, 49.2K)

i don't know about alola beside what i've heard which most people said it was bullshit and undeserved. but orange league was actually a well earned win.

You sound like a faggot