EU4

Who's your go to?

Attached: ss_3734a71d8b026ea879c649ced638702a44de01d1.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 799.08K)

Brunei is very comfy

For me it's muscovy/russia. Conquering eastern Europe and colonizing Asia is fun but I hate it when Portugal cucks me out of Alaska

What’s the best gsg? I tried EU4 but don’t get the appeal.
Maybe it’s just the wrong period of history for me.

That area is very comfy to play in

Naples -> Italy

Ethiopia is underrated

My crush knows how to play this game, but I don't.
I feel so inferior, bros.... teach me the way, I have to be worthy of her attention.

Attached: 1459300118085.png (240x240, 24.1K)

each Paradox game has a different gameplay focus
would you prefer economy based victorian industrial era, state building based colonial era, warfare based WW2, mix of all of them space game, or dogshit antiquity era?

playing is how to learn quickest
failing is a part of the learning experience
besides that just watch a fuck ton of up to date tutorials and guides to know what button to press to get you started on your way
after you know what is what and the general gist watch some different people play to get an idea on metas and gameplay styles

They all fucking play the same now so none of them

for me it's florence

Attached: 1655473356426.jpg (1628x1980, 963.62K)

Holy shit give me her number.
Wait a second.
Your crush is a trans male isn't it?
There's no way a biological female plays EU4.

Bros is there a mod to add a quickload button in CK2? Having to go back to the main menu just to reload a quicksave after making a mistake sucks

Attached: 1533482961145.jpg (1280x720, 196.8K)

Its called Ironman it really solves that problem

Shit, I guess I'll stay with CK3 then.

you learn as you play. you can literally play it for thousands of hours and still discover new shit every time.

does anyone know which nations in meiou have the proper national ideas to have as many diplomatic relations as possible?

>a female playing eu4
bullshit

You didn't even wait for someone to mention Germany.

Poland
>can get personal union right away and form a unique country later
>unique government type with elective monarchy
>enough weaker countries neighbouring early on to expand
>surrounded by very strong countries (HRE, Ottomans close and Russia if you let it form) so that later game is still interesting and challenging
Also I like the entire area around the Black Sea. Love Byzantium, but the start is very difficult without savescumming.
Alternatively, north Africa is also pretty cool, launching attacks on Naples from Tunis and expanding into Europe is really fun.

Russia is objectively the most interesting country to play in historical strategy games.