Discuss

Discuss.

Attached: Souls IQ.jpg (1080x827, 143.78K)

where's onion ring on that chart

Why don't we discuss why OP is the cocksmoking faggot he is. What made him this way?

dark souls 2 is the best

I have to admit I have never played Dark Souls 2

this meme is so old that sekiro had not been announced yet

The bell curve wouldn't fit on the screen if it were added

My IQ is 115. I like DS2 the most out of those games. What does this mean?

>IQ on the Y axis
Are you braindead?

I dont get why people make these intentionally wrong IQ charts.
Obviously the joke is that it's wrong on purpose but I'm not clear on whether it's supposed to be pretending to be retarded in a "Haha the jokes on me" way, whether it's supposed to be making fun of the supposed intellectuals on the chart, or whether it's just bait to make people argue in general.
I just dont get it. Is this like Seinfeld where the joke is that it's not funny?

On a typical bell-curve the highest percentile of IQ would be on the right. This image implies that people with an average IQ love bloodborne and people with a high IQ love Demon's Souls but look like retards.

what a master baiter whoever made that pic is

I think you're braindead for trying to make sense of obvious bait

Poe's law

>brainlet not knowing how bell curves work
>midwit reee thats not how bell curves work
>genius sees past convention for the sake of expression.

stupid bait of a stupid game, kill yourself, you are wasting oxygen from this beautiful planet.

this graph must be bate

So DS2fas are brainlets, BBfags are midwits and DeSpatricians are high IQ

i thinking you dumb dumb for big thinking about clear bait user man

fuck this place

Attached: This is what ruined this board.png (1318x652, 102.85K)

so obviously this chart is meaningless bait, but it does actually work if the Y axis is the degree of Anime Spammy Combat design philosophy, and the order of entries in the x axis is arbitrary

bait or turbo zoomer
the first 3 Souls games are the best, Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3 are action games like Sekiro...Except Sekiro and Bloodborne have a different setting.
Dark Souls 3 is just useless, a bastard mix of Bloodborne and Dark Souls, inferior to both

Attached: 1412440618907.jpg (1000x704, 446.35K)