How am I supposed to walk around talking to people when I'm a virgin...

How am I supposed to walk around talking to people when I'm a virgin, literally everyone my age can't believe someone could possibly be a virgin, it would be like if someone said they couldn't read. They also have the nerve to ask why like I'm willingly subjecting myself to this. How are you supposed to get friends and a gf when you are an adult and have never had any

Attached: Frog7.jpg (1252x1252, 118.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k0HVNV9y-Eg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dumb frogposter

tell every woman you come across that youre a virgin. be really pathetic when you say it. eventually you might get lucky and get pity sex.

What you've gotta do is VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES.

>yes goy just play video games and dont procreate, let jamal do it hehehehehehe
pathetic. you are pathetic.

You kill yourself, worked for me.

FRRRRRRRRRT FRRRRRRRT FRRRRRRRRRT FRRRRRRRT FRRRRRRRRRT FRRRRRRRT FRRRRRRRRRT FRRRRRRRT FRRRRRRRRRT FRRRRRRRT FRRRRRRRRRT FRRRRRRRT FRRRRRRRRRT FRRRRRRRT FRRRRRRRRRT FRRRRRRRT

Attached: 1616428737682.png (369x369, 6.39K)

Go for the long haul now.

Attached: 6af.jpg (1207x778, 139.37K)

The pathetic thing is whining about being a virgin on a Chinese basket weaving forum.

Buy a sex doll it will change your life. I was a depressed neet and I bought the thicc meme doll back in 2018. I started lifting in preparation while waiting for delivery so I could pick it up and got to 60kg deadlifts from nothing. Fucking the doll helped build stamina and improved my mood and confidence since I didn't have to worry about how it felt. Turns out women love being treated like shit so when I did get laid I'd just pound away like they were a doll, slap and throw them around and they loved it.

a 12 years old writed this.

Probably, but he's not wrong. White women fuck dogs.

>believes the meme
its alot easier to find videos of spics fucking animals than whites. unless ofcourse you include niggers.

>a 12 years old writed this.
An illiterate wrote this.

My best friend is a 31 year old virgin and at this stage I straight up respect him. He's always so content.

literally me irl
youtube.com/watch?v=k0HVNV9y-Eg

>Not including niggers

Attached: ddpgml8-482f1361-0a60-4b53-9206-2ce23f9ee32c.jpg (1108x1080, 186.42K)

Just lie that you had a gf and sex but you was alone for quite some time.

If you get Any Forums and become really attractive, telling women you are a Virgin can often be a good thing believe it or not.

Make up a disease

Why don't you just have sex?

Go gay and fuck a needy twink instead, boom problem solved.