Again, how can this be considered by any normal person a bad value for the money asked? My lord...

Again, how can this be considered by any normal person a bad value for the money asked? My lord, fucking zoomers and their open worlds with bloated boring lazy quests. Game of the year, cope seethe dilate.

Attached: 840_560.jpg (840x560, 225.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zggPGNLwwTs
youtube.com/watch?v=DABbIl-WElA
youtube.com/watch?v=vj7C0c_N-d8
youtube.com/watch?v=LckLEcB1yhI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

western games are shit

you are a worthless retard

you'll be glad it's more of the same then

Attached: ebbf7e34f8d0c347053f7716997764dd.jpg (500x469, 17.81K)

viral marketing. fuck off.

This game is great but OP youre a huge faggot

Final Vendetta came out too. It is a good weak for Beat em' ups.

>2 hours

my friends and i played it last night. We had a lot of fun and we are going to play through again tonight with more people. My main problem is the buggy networking.

I found that if someone doesnt load into the level if the host goes back to the map and reloads the level it usually fixes it. I recommend getting the goypass for a buck and getting the 2 months free with it and playing it that way. Three months of goypass for a buck, just cancel immediately

It's a fucking belt action game, you retard. Turtles IV was less than an hour. Replayability, graphics, music and friends for couch play are the only thing that matters.

>Censored shit.

Attached: Butt attack.png (1247x940, 783.6K)

Why buy this when Cowabunga Collection is around the corner? Shredder's Revenge is like the first two arcade games, while CC has 13 games and SR is just one game.

Attached: APRIL CENSORED.png (510x1085, 362.78K)

how much are you paid to shill this game

Cowabunga collection is also censored
>Pic related is censored even in the Japanese ROM despite the game beign rated T
>The Pizza Hut logos got removed due to copyright
>The original theme song got removed because Nick doesn't own the rights for the 80s cartoon
This is all listed on the Amazon pre order pages btw

Attached: 987678.jpg (567x437, 46.67K)

>replayability
>no hidden bosses
>no hidden stages
>no alternate routes
>all characters have the same moves, only range and speed changes
>replayability
Lolmao

There has been zero word about Aska's ass being censroed. Stop spreading lies. Link to that Amazon source.

>two hours
>censored trash
>nigger music
Why would anyone pay for this you dumb shill

best 25 bucks ive spent in a long time
been having a blast with it

im just not into tmnt, never was

thanks, saved me $25

Literally unplayable

Second best game of the year behind Elden Ring. Cope fags

so many unironic coombrained retards
cant imagine being that pathetic

>TMNT is a kiddy franchise I have no emotional attachment to, I'm not a millennial
>Characters feel samey
>Too short and not at all challening
Streets of Rage 4 was excellent, but this missed the mark. Regardless people will like it but I hope DotEmu moves on to make their own new beat-em-up, SOR5 or maybe work on something like Final Fight.

I bought Turtles in Time for SNES in 1993 for about £40 and that has less content.

>too short
its literally one of the longest beat em ups

>so many unironic coombrained retards
>cant imagine being that pathetic

Attached: dfb.gif (1000x1000, 326.51K)

>No DLC
Damnit I was looking forward to playing as Shredder

>but this missed the mark.
More successful and better acclaim than any streets for rage game, wanna try coping again?

I'll fill you in on the big secret that everyone is too scared to openly admit.
People who play vidya are poorfags who can't even afford to spend $20 a YEAR on vidya, let alone $20 for one game.
However, at the same time, they're able to afford several $10+ a month subscriptions and they also dump lots of money into free to play MTX games.

Most of these Shredder threads are filled with lies and it's been that way ever since the game came out. Discussion about the game was actually good back when people were waiting for the game to go live. Then suddenly you all these retards who obviously don't even play tmnt or beat em ups, shitting on it because the actual fans of the franchise are actually enjoying it.

If anything, I feel it's too long.

A 1CC of Turtles In Time takes 40-50 minutes on average.
youtube.com/watch?v=zggPGNLwwTs
youtube.com/watch?v=DABbIl-WElA
A 1CC of Shredder's Revenge takes close to two fucking hours.
youtube.com/watch?v=vj7C0c_N-d8
youtube.com/watch?v=LckLEcB1yhI

It's the same problem that was with SOR4. I reckon the reason is the same: Because modern zoomers just can't accept a game being less than an hour long despite the depth and replayability being the main drive to playing the game for dozens/hundreds of hours instead of an overly long campaign.

Or Any Forums is just being Any Forums. Filled to the brim with actual faggots, trannies and fat fags.