Who is the killer in Persona 4?

Who is the killer in Persona 4?

Attached: Teddie_render.png (830x981, 467.57K)

The little girl. I've seen screenshots of it.

its so obvious just because everyone else don't make any sense

Izanami

Adachi

Larry

Scott Shelby

literally who

TV.

The 16th student, Mukuro Ikusaba

>a new generation will get to experience bitches and whores

Adachi only ever pushes people into the TV, it's attempted murder but that isn't what kills them. They are killed by the fog which is actually Izanami's one thousand curses, hence why the bodies show up with no injuries or signs of death.

If I kidnap you and leave you out to die in a desert, is that not murder

Just think for five seconds, stupid.

The killer is someone that was able to deliver a note to your house without being noticed. They also seem to have a strong grasp of your activities and know about the midnight channel. The killer was also someone that had direct access to both Yamano while she was hiding from the press and Saki when she was being interviewed by police. No one mentioned any strange people in either case.

There is only one person in town capable of being the killer and it's quite obvious.

It isn't if while crossing the desert somebody else who was waiting for you to be dropped in the desert came in and shot you. I believe you'd be charged with the attempt and acting as an accessory but it's the other one who pulled the trigger and indeed led you on to drop the victim in the desert in the first place.

Nanako chan… why?

shutup stupid faggot

If death is the reasonable expectation of your actions that's murder even if you didn't pull the trigger.

You can't go "but your honor, I just dropped him on the water, it was the drowning that killed him!

But it wasn't the water that killed him, there was someone in the water that did the actual murder. Obviously it doesn't matter in Persona because the actual culprit is an evil God from the land of the dead who can't be arrested, but Phoenix Wright could get Adachi off, that's good enough.

the real killer was the friends we made along the way

Attached: Narukami-Yu-Persona-4-Persona-Игры-6316810.jpg (811x935, 69.04K)

That makes you an accomplice to murder and in the eyes of the law that makes you equally guilty of the crime.

knowing that nigga he'd probably get Izanami indicted somehow anyway

More like there is only one single character with a portrait that isn't immediately off the list.

theres 2 actually

>But it wasn't the water that killed him, there was someone in the water that did the actual murder
Someone that doesn't exist as far as the courts are concerned.
You're trying to pull sovereign citizen level retarded semantics to get around a murder rap. That's not how any of this works. If you know your intentional actions will lead to death you are guilty of murder.

The first clue already narrows it down to two people and one of them has a clear alibi.

troll logic

If we're going by court proceedings, good luck indicting someone that used magic. I know the courts in Japan are retarded but even with a confession it would be a hard sell to get Adachi anywhere near prison.

yeah i realised after posting it that actually im fucking retarded and only one could be the killer