Whats your favorite apolitical games?

whats your favorite apolitical games?

Attached: 1627361675969.jpg (828x1462, 138.16K)

Gone Home :)

im tired of political dogma ruling the west

Attached: 1627352250694m.jpg (640x1024, 185.95K)

bravely default?

come up with some new jokes

Fat chibi asses are extremely political.

>war is political

It's because they censored the Native American and Bunny costume but not the costume where the guy shows his bare-naked ass.

>i dont like the le politik
>dO yOu MeAn ThIs aNtIwAr mEsSaGe
no i mean gays and niggers specifically

Haven't played any of that gay shit.

Attached: 26357345654.jpg (800x681, 107.79K)

Politics as a theme vs preaching your westoid morality

Attached: 1654971540429.png (598x605, 588.28K)

Attached: 1648673204540.png (883x1400, 546.5K)

Attached: 152953EE-D787-4D9A-B9E1-671DBE798586.png (657x644, 261.03K)

Ewww why is he kissing him, that's gay.

>solid game that has a story that you could argue is a metaphor to politics or explores fictional or historical politics
>walking simulator where you kill drumpf and nazis (yt people) while playing as a strong black woman

>hurr durr it have broad political/philosophical narrative themed or internal political story elements, it's basically the same as this hamfisted propaganda proselytizing the virtues of a specific current day American political position!
Absolutely kill yourself.

take this shit back to plebbit

Attached: 1651359870241 (1).png (495x330, 179.75K)

So the maker of that meme just can't separate between games that touch on politics and games that are compromised because of politics?

Geometry Wars 3 is super fun. I probably accumulated like 500 hours playing that game on my Xbox 360.

People complain about politics when products try to shove a currently "relevant" activist talking point down the player's throat

Nobody would be bothered by actual political philosophy, but it's very hard to make preaching bearable and most activist-tier writers are inexperienced hacks

Attached: 1655465734529.jpg (800x825, 92.57K)

none of those games have a focus on faggots or shit skins.

>war is apolitical

This.
Deus Ex: Human Revolution for example is about the horrors of private companies owning your physical body. It could be taken directly as critiques on capitalism and privatized American Healthcare. That said, the plot of the game isn't Adam Jensen running around learning about communism, how black people limbs cost more, and being forced into the game dev's preferred stance on the matter.
You just kill the people who made the situation that way.
It's been a while since I played it but don't remember it being preachy.

>Diablo immortal
What did they do ?

Dmc 1-5, hitman, underrail, ninja gaiden, bayonetta, god hand, doom eternal, starcraft

>You just kill the people who made the situation that way.
You don't actually, but the game argues both for and against transhumanism (which can be seen as a metaphor for "extreme reliance on technology") through NPC dialogue

In the end your actions don't matter, it all follows the script of the powers that be

Was spec ops: the line in fact political? It didn't really have anything at all to say about military interventionism or the middle east or the military industrial complex or anything, it certainly wasn't some stealth recruitment tool and it wasn't even really anti war either, it was about a man's mental descent in to he'll as a response to a hellish situation. The destabilising situation that leads in to the outbreak of violence is natural disaster isn't it? What political point is that making?

I do't think you can just point to anything set during a war and claim it is political. I think that's just being disingenuous. Even if you feel something is being anti war I'm not convinced being anti war is exactly a "political" message. Art has been explicitly acknowledging the horrors of war since before fucking Homer, its part of the human condition, you don't get to claim it as justification for overt partisan grandstanding (which is usually the thing people are referring referring when they complain about "political games").