The bonuses Great Runes are fucking boring

The bonuses Great Runes are fucking boring.

Attached: file.png (332x332, 91.16K)

wow great nice title fucking idiot, that's what i get for typing the words out of order like EVERY FUCKING OTHER TIME I TRY FUCK jannies just delete this shit and kill me

yup

this game weapons and set armor are boring. magic too. ennemies too are boring and the world is also boring. boring game

True, although I do think they're still the best body form we've had so far, just wish they gave us more weird bullshit like Malenia's and Rykard instead of general buffs.

nooo you cant say that

hitman team on its way user
rip in peace

makes me not even want to do co-op/online shit if im honest. Such a shit reward

lmao imagine getting filtered this hard by a fucking thread title... what a newfag

The few attempts at interesting ones come too late anyway. I'm not even sure if they knew what they were doing or if they really wanted to create a better buff item.

Attached: 5C313661-AF77-4443-88D2-721C1FD6681F.gif (384x216, 2.68M)

boring take by a boring faggot

boring fag giving his boring take

>+5 to all attributes
>boring

Attached: 1626918930424.gif (480x398, 3.59M)

literally never used them

boring faggot making a boring reply

Those who are gud don't need them anyway, those who are bad too pussies to "waste" them.

I only used the Morgott one because I liked looking at the HUGE HP bar

this
it's definitely a better bonus than 10-20% more hp like in previous souls games

magic is fun if you go int+fth and cast everything you want

a lot of knight armours are boring, i agree.
but for sorcerers and light armour i think it's the best we've ever gotten

>Almost all great runes are uninteresting
>The ones that are interesting are so late in the game that you barely use them
>You can't use them in NG+ because you lose them once you jump to the next NG cycle.
Who thought this garbage was a good idea?

Played the game through like 5 times, 3 of them on ng+, and never used runes. If you can't do it with normal health then +20% isn't going to make much difference. Sure, a few times it would've saved me but just not worth the effort. Got along just fine without them.

I hate mechanics where you need to grind for consumables. As one might guess, I also didn't craft a single goddamn thing or use any of the items either. Just weapons and armor and flasks of course.

Look at archery in ER. Now look at archery in all previous FromSoft games. In ER it was twice as good as ever before, and still complete trash. FromSoft or probably Miyazaki has their own weird ass sense of style and vision, which includes spending expensive development hours on features that are completely useless and pointless. The games are still good of course, but it just serves to remind you how much better they would be with someone who actually knew what they were doing. I can't even imagine sticking bows and arrows into 4-5 games and not fucking once make them useful for anything but random memery.