What is your dream game?

How does it play?

Attached: 9C1FEAF8-8AEA-4EB1-A906-80F2017E7290.jpg (705x616, 312.25K)

It's like Elden Ring mixed with Minecraft mixed with GTA and you can enter all the buildings and even have sex with NPCs.

Attached: 1639518917937.png (1388x2208, 2.92M)

Master of Magic with HoMM2 graphics

Attached: 1647655536540.jpg (2336x2335, 2.42M)

>final stage VR
>me and cunny

Singleplayer TF2 Game by Arkane Studios
>Team Fortress 2 themed Immersive Sim, developed by Arkane Studios (either Austin or Lyon’s team), made to be similar to Redfall. It can have up to four player co-op, but is meant to be played solo as much as it is with a team.
>All nine mercs are playable. Each one plays largely the same, some with tweaks larger than others.
>the “Play Your Way” philosophy of ImSims and Arkane Games can be translated to the different mercs, with the Heavy going guns blazing and B-lining to the objective or the Spy taking alternate paths through air vents and rooftops (that of course could be rocket jumped into), all weaving through levels built with the Arkane/Dishonored mentality of multiple entrances, paths and exits. All this being said, it would still be possible to go stealth with an attack class and vice versa, but not without its added challenge or course.
>Story could be related to Gray Mann and his army of robots, with a campaign that runs about the same length of the Dishonored games or Deathloop (aka: rather short) but still has the alternate decisions and emphasis on player choice that the studio’s other games have.
>to fill out the game more, there could be side missions or an entire alternate mode that has you going on missions assigned to you by Ms. Pauling that adhere more closely to the game modes of TF2, like payload or Attack & Defend, where you raid an enemy base and clear the objective. These missions could either award you with money or good items.
>all enemies are perception-based, like all other Arkane games, though more heavily armed, like Deathloop and Redfall.

Pt. 1/2

Attached: 4D9B939C-3F6D-45F9-B39C-3EAD9AAA9B61.jpg (1280x1635, 461.05K)

full body VR with 5 senses enchancement where I can fuck beautiful girls which includes french kissing, breast milk drinking, armpit smelling, pussy licking, x-ray vision for impregnation observation

Attached: essex.png (492x428, 62.47K)

>all enemies are perception-based, like all other Arkane games, though more heavily armed, like Deathloop and Redfall.
>for example, Spy is tweaked to focus more on stealth, feeling more like you’re playing Dishonored or Deathloop (more so the latter, as Deathloop was slightly more focused on guns and faster paced gameplay). The Medic, made to be useful in a singleplayer experience, has access to a type of projectile that causes the enemies he’s hit to fight for him, allowing the Medic to heal them and use them for as long as he’d like during a mission. He will of course have every other typical weapon type he’s had access to in TF2.
>new voicelines would of course need to be recorded for each merc, including a new voice actor for the Soldier, but ideally voicelines from TF2 would be reused as much as possible.
>could possibly have a full multiplayer mode that functions like TF2 itself.

Part 2/2

What do you think?

being able to time travel throughout a town's existence near-immediately, if you want a goal then we can make it an immersive sim where your choices have consequences™ and you're looking for another time-hopper
if I wanted to keep this somewhat realistic I'd make it an American town from modern day going back to the 1940s, with a more advanced version being a Japanese town going back to the 1500s, but if we're going full dream game territory then some town in either France or Britain so we can really push it back thousands of years
the amount of procedures and AI routines you'd need would make tarn adams shit himself so this will never EVER happen but i've been dreaming about it for years

Attached: nipon.jpg (880x971, 338.03K)

My ideal game would be a huge open world game with survival and RPG elements (don't know if I want stats and such as in most RPGs, idk), set in a medieval medium-fantasy world. Fast travel would be limited to carriages which would be very expensive, you could also travel with trade caravans but they may not go to where you want to go and/or not able to move out when you want them to. There wouldn't be any quest markers, no minimap, there would be a journal though which updates and can also be written in. Basically I don't want any significant handholding.
Regarding combat, I don't really know. Suppose something similar to kingdom come deliverance but less janky? No idea how magic would be handled, I don't know of any first person games that do magic justice.
Devs would be updating the game every few months or so, adding new quests and pushing time forward which means some quests stop being available after some time (starting a new game will give you an option to select which update you want to start the game from for those that didn't play day 1 or want to replay and don't quite care about the quests/world until Update 2 for example). There would also be events and changes to the worlds landscape over time. Big questline and/or event updates would have teasers in previous updates leading to it. Since time would move on, there would of course be seasons.
Your actions in the game would have actual consequences, be they small ones or big ones. For example killing off the leader of a bandit group and destroying their main hideout (which would incredibly difficult alone, you'd most surely have to hire help) would in turn make the area safer until a new group takes their place sometime in the future. The people in said area would have an elevated mood which means more productivity. The merchants would possibly have lower prices due to not having to spend so much extra gold on guards or due to stolen merchandise. Another example about consequences in next post.

Attached: EO2GowzW4AAc58d.jpg (1920x914, 608.17K)

An MMO I can mod as much as I want. Which is why I'm porting Lineage2 to a browser.

Attached: output.webm (424x236, 2.57M)

Lets say you decide to go all murderhobo and slaughter the outer areas of a city where food is being grown, killing all the farmers in one of the areas. Well, first of all, if anyone escapes your rampage, which is very likely unless you decide to be extremely sneaky and careful or have a lot of loyal mercenaries with you, you'll become a very wanted man. Expect the city to send professionals to come and hunt you. There would also be regular bounty hunters trying to cash in on your head. Every guard and patrol would remember to keep a lookout for someone resembling you for a very long time. You aside, due to the deaths of farmers and no one to tend to the fields, the city (both the central place and everything within it's vicinity) may experience a food shortage, depends on how much they had stored and whether or not they are wealthy enough to buy food from other places. The news of your evil doings could also reach the ears of someone who is interested in a person such as you.
Caves, dungeons and whatnot wouldn't be like what they are in every game out there, they'd all be unique. Imagine finding a cave, an entrance to a man made structure or even just a hole you don't see the bottom of and genuinely being excited about your discovery. You'd go to the nearest town and gather whatever gear you think will be necessary for you expedition, maybe even hire someone to come with you. Exploring it, it may be just a normal cave with nothing of interest. It could be a cave rich with valuable minerals. It could be an underground structure with some areas being blocked by rubble, which you could clear if you hire people. Or maybe it's a hideout for someone or a group of people. The place could already have been explored, but said explorers could have missed something. The underground structures wouldn't all just look the same, everything would have it's own story, some which you could even figure out with enough snooping around.

Attached: 1611444563919.png (1213x658, 1.27M)

What if your exploring lead you to a one way passage which you decided to go through. Imagine finding yourself in a huge cavern where there's a forgotten city in ruins. You could then spend dozens of hours exploring the place, finding out what happened to its residents, why it's in the state in which it's in, if there's anything of value there, what secrets does it hold, etc. There could also be something living there, observing you while you explore the place. You'd only see glimpses of whatever it is yet no real proof of it's existence. I just imagine setting up camp in one of the more stable buildings and documenting everything I find in my journal, maybe even scribble the unique flora I find down there or if my character has studied alchemy, try to see if they have any unique properties. Or what if your expedition leads you to a vast cave system with tunnels going everywhere. You could map the area out yourself if you have the dedication for it but you could also just hire help. But what if at some point you start to notice that the tunnels start to look less and less natural, you'll start to find traces of weird substances, the people you've hired don't come back to report their findings to you, the tunnels you thought you mapped out don't make sense anymore, you can't find a way out anymore and you think to yourself, ''what have I gotten myself into?''. What I'm trying to say is that I want the player to not know what to expect when they start their expedition, it may be something mundane yet it could also be the exact opposite.
I wish I was better with words and could explain my idea in a better way.

Attached: E0uEdQYWUAA71yF.jpg (1600x865, 274.96K)

I just want a true to their roots, hardcore animal crossing game.
Capturing the "I just moved out for the first time, into a new town I know nobody in". That feeling of excitedness but also of uncertainty that GC AC captured so well.

No fake QOL for instant gratification, no dailies and lists of shit to do, no micromanaging any and everything. You dont get to choose your face or body, you dont get to choose your neighbors, you dont get to terraform the park next to your house in real life, you dont get to put up buildings whever the fuck you want in real life.
Sometimes people are mean, sometimes people are sad.

It needs to be an assimilation simulator.

I would play the shit out of this game.

Forgotten Sepulcher x5. Basically a giant fortress for you to explore (or lurk), which is alive and flows behind player's input. You have a few clunky weapons to defend yourself when stealth fails (it's not really a stealth game but the combat is secondary) and you can find a few sentient zombie's heads that will help you to progress and navigate the fortress. You carry them hanging from your belt and pick one when you need it.
I'm thinking in include classic fan made maps as side challenges, like secret zones to find.

Attached: Cr7WvReXgAE4Bwn.jpg (359x360, 26.97K)

A mecha anime inspired character action game with MegaMan Legends inspired art style. I know it sounds like random shit thrown together but I've autistically thought about this game I've even come up with characters and how the gameplay would look like but it will never exist because I'm not talented enough.

Inotia but 3D and on PC

Attached: image_2022-06-17_202500078.png (321x157, 117.28K)

Pretty much what this user wants, but more fantasy with werewolves and vampires n shit.
To bad something of this scale will never come along within my lifetime.

Werewolves and Vampires would be cool, I'd for sure like mythical beasts and creatures in my game.
And yeah, it's never going to happen. Not because of the scale of the game but because it's not profitable to make such a game.

I don’t geddit

I’m kinda glad Redfall is what it is, because it kinda lets me live out the dream of a singleplayer TF2 game, whiles still giving me another immersive sim from arkane.