Was it good?

Was it good?

Attached: 6SOISQ9M0FkHf52a4iHcO5OLDKMtjzhj.jpg (1024x1024, 441.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2gQOAkzf7gw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes

Underrated OST

the music is superb

Attached: g8gbyvuab4t01.jpg (640x640, 65.7K)

>ubishit

The anwser is always no, but if feeds my completionist autism nicely.

Do you like a giant map with a million menial tasks that will make your brain go numb? Do you like braindead AI that has the most basic script (point at player sometimes and shoot)? Do you like boring travel in your giant map (go in a car and press W for a couple of minutes)? Then this game is good. It's not a bad thing if you're looking for something like that to play, but it's copy-pasted Ubishit nonetheless.

No

It's el classico "fun with your friends"

I enjoyed it. Thought using rural US was an interesting setting that worked better than expected. The cult was underutilised though. The whole intro section makes it seem like it'll be genuinely scary but they turn into just another faceless army the second you get into the game.

Truth. I really loved how the three arms of the cult represented different cult movements over time - Faith's region is 60s/70s hippie drug cultists, John's are 80s/90s yuppie self affirmation cultists and Jacob's are 00s/10s militia prepper weirdos

That said I hated the story progression and the ending

its new skin of farcry 3, just like every farcry that has come out after farcry 3, what do you expect?

I dunno, some of the shit they do to you with the Bliss or with Jacob classically conditioning the player to murder the rest of their team is pretty freaky. But yeah they didn't capitalise on the cult's horror elements as much as they could've

It's annoying how much agency they take away from the player. I actually love how dark the ending is, I just reckon it would have been better as a book or a movie. Nobody likes to do all that shit in a game just to lose in the end.

Agree there, especially the Jacob bits, that was really well done. I felt they underused John, he had a lot of potential as the propaganda minister of the cult. They kinda went there but didn't really do anything interesting with it.

It was okay. The most boring of the three up to that point (disregarding 1 and 2.)

Far Cry 3 remains the most fun Far Cry. FC4 was a little more polished and had nice locations. I still like how Himalayas and Shangri-La looked.
FC5 and later are lazy copy pasted schlock with nonsensical plots and packed with cringe tumblr writing.

>I just reckon it would have been better as a book or a movie
That's almost Red State. The original ending for the film was that the cult was right and the apocalypse starts. More of a biblical apocalypse than world war 3 though.

Can't wait to play Oy vey 6. I need to circumcise the goy and rape his whore 5 year old daughter. I am a god choosen one

The real question is, how's New Dawn? I always thought it was one of the most bizarre concepts for a sequel I've heard of

I love cults as a concept for media but I remember hating Red State

>They kinda went there but didn't really do anything interesting with it.
sums up pretty much every aspect of the game's story and characters. it actually hurts a little playing it when you think what could have been with just a little more effort

it mightve been a good movie had it not been directed by kevin smith

>how's New Dawn?
They added grind of legendary bears to buy legendary weapons and jokes about incels.

I loved it. Pretty sure Ubisoft will never make a game this based again. youtu.be/2gQOAkzf7gw

Attached: faith.jpg (1920x1080, 540.74K)

Truth. After all the shit Rook goes thru its no wonder he gets mindbroken into being Joseph's bitch

faith is a surprisingly accurate representation of what it's like knowing someone with BPD

No I doppred it after the first "boss"
Recently replayed FC2 and it's not even funny how much better it is in pretty much every way despite its flaws.