Gaming/and or office chair?? Help me Any Forums

What chair do you use? Office or gaming one? I got a nice wagie bonus this month (~$3000) so I thought I could finally splurge for something good in terms of comfort. I did some entry level research and the takeaways were:
>gaming chairs are memes for posture but good if you want to slouch or sit in unnatural positions
>office chairs are better for back support and are aimed at producitivity/work
I often see SecretLabs and Herman Miller brands being mentioned, but I have no idea if they're worth their price especially the latter with chairs costing up to $1800 or something. I wouldn't mind spending this much because it's something I'll likely use literally every day.
The white chair on the bottom right is unironically what I use now, it's decent but not comfortable. I'm 5'11, pretty average manlet build. If this thread is off topic here I'll remake it in Any Forums

Attached: chaired.jpg (1022x768, 93.02K)

my brother gifted me a gaming chair
i think it cost him like 200€?
very comfortable

I have the same problem
Was looking at HM sayl but i think i will get the recaro rae since i could try it and it was comfortable
But i cant find a good chair i like everything about as well

I have a leather office chair. I recommend getting an ergonomic mesh one instead

Dunno bout y'all, I got an entry level gaming chair for $150, made in my very own country. It lacks back support so I added a cushion, and that's it. My backpain, all gone.
For me, it definitely isn't a meme.

Secretlabs Titan.
Cheaper gaming chairs may be fine too, but personally since I got it I have not had back pain from sitting.

Just get the one you have at your local LIDL
EZ PZ

Attached: livarno-hoem-ergonomic-desk-chair-55299.jpg (1337x1413, 137.91K)

>$1800 chairs
is this shit for real? it's literally just something you sit on. this is some shit that sounds like a lardass would get uppity about or have a problem with. for $1800 I could buy a car that has 5 seats comfier than some belgium branded buttrest shit you're talking about. this has nothing to do with video gaming anyhow. sitting in little racing car chairs and stuff. unimaginable to the thought process of a real nigga with shit to do

Yeah, it's mind blowing.

you don't want to cheap out when your health is at stake, especially if it's something you gonna use 8+ hours a day for the rest of your life

Attached: 1624162073311.jpg (750x750, 196.36K)

No, most are in the $200-500 range. And people who spend a lot of time at the computer for work/hobbies need a chair that won't destroy their back.

You could also sleep on the floor.

The reason big meme brands are mentioned is because you can get the chairs second hand for next to nothing, and wind up with a chair that's 10x better than anything else in its price bracket.

I'd happily pay 2k for an Aeron, but I didn't have to, I only had to pay 200 bucks.

How?

I'm literally sitting in chair like the bottom right

buy a car seat instead

cheaper and more comfortable than any computer chair you'll ever buy

>a single chair
2 chairs is literally me

Attached: chow yun-fat - a better tomorrow 2 - thumbs up.gif (640x446, 1.58M)

I use titan xl evo

Best chair I've ever had cause it is the only one with a tall enough back for me. I'm 6'2"

People still fall for the "gaming chair" meme lmao
My sides....

I've been told the best you can do is a secondhand Herman Miller

I bought a steelcase leap v2 and I have zero fucking regrets. Shits comfy as fuck and has actually lasted unlike the 'gaming' chairs I used to end up having to buy every fucking 2nd year. If you're going to get a high end office chair find a way to sit on it first and see what you prefer. I was starting to get lower back problems as well (I'm 34 now) and the new chair has basically stopped it. That being said I work from home and spend a lot of time at my computer during leisure time so it was worth the cost for me where it might not be for you if you're just doing it for gaming - still in the long run buying the more expensive chair is cheaper because you replace it less

I have this piece of shit, what a fucking mistake