Just bought this

just bought this
what am i in for?

Attached: apps.49742.67911549011456094.d8474473-f221-48ba-9acd-d6da2d065dab.jpg (720x1080, 263.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8XBlBPtQW6g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i dont know play the fucking game and see for yourself you dumb fucking nigger

overhyped clunky garbage you got baited.

Attached: 1649387406200.png (237x212, 7.19K)

an adventure

you got baited into buying a game only popular with unironic autists. if you're making a what am I in for post about it you might as well not even install it because you'll drop the game in the first hour

Its on sale on xbawks at the moment with back compat

just go in blind and dont worry about min maxing

If you play on PC and you paid full price for it, you got ripped desu, the Capcom bundle is still going

did Any Forums just scam me out of 5€?

Don't listen to the retarded discord trannies. Have fun user, make sure you get to Gran Soren. After that the game really opens up.

Attached: 65436543645.png (1760x1232, 2.41M)

What vocation is the most fun bros?

Attached: 1607794894606.jpg (215x235, 7.16K)

The game is actually pretty decent but MASSIVELY overhyped by this dump

Terrible UI controls

wolves hunt in packs
goblins are weak even in large numbers
their kind are weak to ice and fire both

When you see it you'll shit bricks

Play Fighter, then play Mystic Knight

maybe you gotta try it but I didn't really like it but maybe my mindset was wrong dunno.

Attached: 1631901428759.png (1098x1006, 562.05K)

It has it's flaws but Any Forums is on meltdown because they perceive it as a popular game now that it had a sticky

Protip: you can just play the game to find out

Attached: 1368978109567.png (244x240, 83.62K)

Indeed. It's a nice rpg you can play once and move on.

These people got filtered by the first hour of the game.
Get to Gran Soren and the game opens up.
Unless you play as Warrior the game isn't clunky at all.

You're in for a fun, rough diamond of a game - it's not perfect by any means but it has a hell of a lot of soul.

I tried it twice but I never got into it, then I replayed it for a 3rd time, it clicked and I ended up playing it for 300 hours, 100%ing it and now it's my favorite game ever.
Don't ask advices on Any Forums and just enjoy it

probably strider or assassin

try 10 times and coming back to it every year

A flawed gem my man, pick your favorite arctype even if people say it sucks. IE warrior and enjoy the satisfyingly combat, its the best tridational fantasy romp to this day. Which is both a good and a bad thing.
You'll see why people are so excited for a 2 with hopefully way more funding.
The only mediocre part is the start.

Don't be afraid to run past enemies that are too strong for you. This game is very gear/item based, and if you are undergeared you will tickle enemies for like literally 1 damage due to damage calc being practically just subtraction.

It's still fun to talk about though.

Attached: ishiggydiggy.jpg (1440x900, 313.1K)

>It has it's flaws but Any Forums is on meltdown because they perceive it as a popular game now that it had a sticky
Dogma has always been popular on Any Forums.

Attached: 1651013494345.jpg (2162x1080, 571.09K)

>did Any Forums just scam me out of 5€?
Try the game for a few hours and see how you find it, this place is too deep in shitposting and vitriol to give real answers

Lots and lots of fucking walking.

kick the ox to make it go faster

>>
These reactions from people like them have just made me assume we got a ton of newfags in the last few months or so.

It's good. The walk to Gran Soren sucks donkey dick but tough it out before you make your judgement. Kick the ox to make it go faster. Don't play blue classes.

>Did you see that Griffin Jerry!?
>Ahhh, forget it....
>Forget it!?

>Don't play blue classes.
awful advice, feel free to do so if you want to be a mage. it's fun.

It is summer, no wonder dumbasssery increases.

Enjoyment of DD has a direct correlation with autism. This is why it has a modest following on Reddit but is one of Any Forums's favourite games.

Attached: 1633602973279.jpg (568x433, 166.34K)

Here's everything you need to know

youtube.com/watch?v=8XBlBPtQW6g

it has also always had contrarians say it's overhyped and bad desu

As fun as high gicel is to cast, let's be real it bores the shit out of most people to play blue classes.

maybe i fucked up. just looked at some gameplay and it's not my cup of tea, i kinda have too much time on my hands for just a video game right now

I guess they have the least action but sometimes people want to shoot fireballs and shit

Cope, Any Forums has been one of the biggest fanbases of the game since it released. If you don't remember the Dogma generals, you are the newfag.

>it's our game. I like it because we like it. only people on Any Forums like it, it's kinda like a secret club sorta thing. you either get it or ya don't.
sounds like rettitards desu ne