Times that Any Forums was BTFO

Times that Any Forums was BTFO

Attached: 1649683652133.png (640x409, 237.27K)

i wouldnt play this shit even if they paid me

Any Forums hates all videogames. So I guess it's BTFO anytime a videogame is succesfull

Bought this game for 5 dollars on sale

ok show how many times it been on sale next

Wasn't that the shit game that failed on kikestarter that then went to fig just to get funded by random investors?

4 million disappointed people cant be wrong

space cuckold simulator

Same trick as TLOU2

>ho crap no one likes it
>BUNDLE IT!

I played it for $1 off gamepass and I still feel ripped off.

Videogames?

Attached: 1654995969545.png (1200x831, 47.04K)

it was fallout's original devs making a new fallout in space, ironically inspired by bethesda who took over from their original IP

10 million within the first month is the new benchmark for non R* games or big sports games.

Below this and your game is a flop.

Attached: 1649846281812.gif (240x240, 680.4K)

You think far too much of the average gamer's tastes

Great game, less features than fallout 4, but that fuck nugget had 5 years and was still a used faggot pile of ash, while the outer worlds did the best they could with 16 months of time and a whole new engine. Any Forums is cucked as usual without looking at objective measures of quality. You grade on a scale you dumb niggers.

>4 million scammed people
What exactly are you trying to prove?

Attached: ChineseLiveLeakVideos.gif (185x185, 785.68K)

>objective measures of quality

aw lordy

I wanted to like this game, but it falls off hard after Edgewater and Groundbreaker. Rosewater is okay-ish, Scylla is just fucking nothing, half of Monarch is just a slog, and Byzantium onwards is too little too late. The incidental dialogue with characters just completely vanishes after Edgewater, the resolutions of character quests are boring and there's too much backtracking just for the sake of advancing a single quest.
Combat is weirdly bad, regular firearms just don't really feel interesting and the perks are boring, whereas meele weapons have the bizarre decision that at no point can you use power attacks while moving, which is just awkward when combined with the slowmo mechanic. If I could get a running power-attack start with a hammer or a scythe, at least I could have had some more fun as if I were a genetically engineered baseball player, but as it is, it's just not good.
Shame really, didn't even bother with the DLCs afterwards. Were those any good?

>only 4 mil
That's fucking nothing
Even Pillars of Eternity sold better than that

Attached: 1608739949356.jpg (339x326, 72.45K)

the most genuine review of outer worlds ive seen on here. the interpersonal gossiping and drama really let down

Yeah I should've hid my intent a little better there.

lol DLC 1 was reused enemies and a barely interesting story you could see coming a mile away. DLC 2's story doesn't give a fuck to the point where it's spoiled in loading screens. I'd say it's embarrassing, but I bought them so I guess I'm the asshole.