Stop getting hyped for it. It will suck like all modern games...

Stop getting hyped for it. It will suck like all modern games. The less hope you have the less the inevitable disappointment will sting.
>b-but the original wa-
Doesn't matter
>b-but Itsuno-
Doesn't matter.
It's a modern game and will therefore suck. Modern games aren't made to be good or fun. They are made to make the most money and nothing more. DD2 will be no different.

Attached: dragonsdogma2.png (1200x800, 346.12K)

go back to discord

>Modern games aren't made to be good or fun. They are made to make the most money and nothing more.
have you considered that this is done by making games good or fun?

this, live your life like a bitter sack of shit like OP and you will eventually kys

Sure

Attached: 1653736605519.png (1200x630, 963.06K)

>phone games exist which means all games are phone games
wtf I hate games now

DMC5 was fun so I don’t see why Itsuno’s next game won’t also be fun. DMC5 came out in 2019 so it is by definition a modern game still.

I like all modern games and Monster Hunter World is my favourite Monster Hunter since Tri. I loved Elden Ring. I even enjoy survival crafting open world shit if it's got enough charm to it that it can be labeled
>fun with friends
and not feel like a lie. I have no doubts I will enjoy this game if it follows the pattern of its predecessors in any fashion, so with all my heart I can say to you,
>cope
>seethe
>dilate
>kill yourself

Attached: man-twerk[1].gif (280x280, 884.3K)

Fuck off doomer you lost

What made you so fucking bitter user?

Attached: 632092043ad50c112f94b25d802c0198.jpg (680x383, 25.74K)

Sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of the wind pushing me

>They are made to make the most money and nothing more.
Wrong. First and foremost the games industry post-2014 exists to push a political agenda. Money making is important, but it is still very much secondary.

Lol get owned faggot
You will NEVER un-btfo yourself after yesterday
Give up, lay down, be quiet
You LOST we WON

QRD?

hope this will be able to compete with the bigger titles like Witcher, Elder Scrolls etc.

You dont even need a "modern games are shit and woke etc etc" for this game. The original is among the worst games ever made alongside the likes of Ride to Hell, Afro Samurai 2, Life of Black Tiger, Big Rigs, etc

>Wake up
>Any Forums is still pissing/shitting/cumming over DD2

Attached: 1630115616800.jpg (1920x1080, 151.27K)

so never ever posters became doomposters, I see how it is
just admit defeat and apologize lul, you've already lost

Yea yea go make your shazam chart, go on

Monster Hunter Rise and World are both good games. RE2 Remake was a good game. DMC V from all accounts I've heard (I'm not really into the DMC series myself) was a good game. While there is potential for DD2 to be a shitty game, sure, I don't see why it would be.
Different to the original DD? Sure. Without elements I might have considered 'essential' to the DD experience? Maybe. But I think I can trust Itsuno and his team to know what they're doing.
I'm still going to look forward to it.

Watch them shift into Shazam posting and copeout mode. It has already begun,
One way or another, they bitch and moan no matter how many walls they hit. Commendable in its own way. Imagine if they spent this much effort in bettering their lives.

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

Attached: 4542354656.jpg (1280x720, 53.29K)

>all games are phone games
Yup.

Attached: 1624931476003.png (3999x2249, 660.42K)

Just the fact that it's using the butt ugly RE engine is enough for me to say it'll be shit but Any Forums love butt ugly burger characters and stupidly dark games with no art direction so I don't doubt they'll love every second.
Reminder that it's okay when Japan does it.

have sex op, for the love of god, you terminally online twerps are pathetic