>2022
>I am forgotten
What happened bros?

Attached: mario forever.jpg (1066x799, 246.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3s9WiVF4fZE
youtube.com/watch?v=OOMfqWKEJ0Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's just not very good, in control or presentation

Maybe the newer versions, yes. But there's a remake with frequent updates that fixes everything and adds tons of new content.

Even looking at the remade version you see a lot of the same issues.
>Presentation of a flash game, with gradient text thrown over pixel art and entire graphics made out of simple gradients
>Mario controls awkwardly, and does NOT feel like a proper mario moveset
>uses ripped sprites from Allstars, making it lack an identity of its own
With all of these factors, is not surprising at all that no one is talking about it in 2022. Though to be completely fair, are there any other 2004 fangames that anyone is talking about today?

Not everything is about graphics, user. I for one love the level design and the controls. I was never really into the weighty movement Mario had in other 2D games.

Mario Forever was good for its time, since no other fangame would get close to its mechanical accuracy and production values back in 2004. Now it's just a historical curiosity at best.

I like it for it's novelty and because of the fact I grew up with it, it gives me more value than to someone who's used to beautiful custom pixel art and accurate controls to original Nintendo titles (Hell, perhaps even more tightly crafted). The fact that new content is still made for it years later, yet no one talks about it is kinda saddening.

that image is shopped, right?
the texture filtering wasn't THAT bad, was it?

>SPASIBO

It wasn't. It was just the best image of the title screen I could get off of google images. Here's the title screen from my game. I admit it's not the best looking game, but it's not as bad as the image I took.

Attached: mahreo.png (1920x996, 587.06K)

For me it's the 2012 "sequel" where every single thing is a stock asset/key art that bounces and jiggles constantly
youtu.be/3s9WiVF4fZE

Attached: 75F19ECC-C845-44B5-AA9A-AEBD3400F083.jpg (1011x749, 138.83K)

Sorry, I have enough Sonic fan kino to keep me occupied.

I wish Nintendo was as based as Sega and didn't shit and piss themselves when witnessing gaijin daring to like their games beyond giving them money.

>bounces and jiggles constantly
so just like the official games of the time?

nta but i feel like the only reason sega aren't as heavy-handed as Nintendo is because their weaker position now has forced them to be.
if, somehow, the Dreamcast completely annihilated the N64 and Sega went on to be the big willy and Nintendo had to go multiplat, we'd probably be posting about how we wish Sega was as based as Nintendo instead of sending C&D Shinobi after everyone

Oh, I played this one
it's the one where a text-to-speech Princess Peach invites you to snap some photos and share them on Facebook

youtube.com/watch?v=OOMfqWKEJ0Y

Super Mafia Brothers in Korean War Free Download Free for PC, Windows Linux 2000 XP

The most played Mario game of all time, purely because its on PC

For me is 2009 Super Mario 63 with the level creation

based

Why did he have to die?

Attached: 1633468772003.jpg (209x79, 6.14K)