You dont camp in videogames, right?

you dont camp in videogames, right?

Attached: 1624741455042.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

i play PUBG so it's a must. it's really low IQ to not camp

>Retard plays like a retard, gets killed, rage reports.

Attached: 1654095184222.gif (340x340, 137.13K)

Nah. Camping is a boring beta bitch way to play a game.

how low IQ do you have to be to cheat in CoD?

Camping is based when it pisses people off

What about that was report worthy?

He got outplayed

THAT GUY GOT OUT FUCKING SKILLED fuck, imagine having the tactical advantage he had and royally fucking it up that badly
now i understand why people watch lets plays, that was embarassing.
What was the question?

Attached: 1637092196692.gif (512x512, 715.74K)

This looks so fucking retarded, I'd be embarrassed if someone saw me playing this shit.

wtf is that spastic shit modern games were a mistake.

>get outskilled
>smash report button like a monkey
i'd almost feel bad for the guys who have to shift trough reports but then again its all automated by bots in 90% of the games

haha lets get you to bed grandpa

>smash report button like a monkey
what a fucking FAG, i stopped the video just after he got killed so i didnt notice that part. Fuck i am so glad i dont play any fps games whatsoever, playing with guys like him would take all the fun out of out skilling monkeys like him.

>anime retard can tell if someone cheats or not

it's not camping if it's cs

Attached: sandwich.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

How is the other guy cheating? The camper has even the drop on him, if the other guy was hacking he would have killed him before the camper has time to react

skill based movement systems are THE defining feature of old-school shooters and rarely seen in FPS games today.... Get the fuck off this board and never come back, fucking retards.

it splits whole communities to the detriment of the game
>people want to play it and want to be good at it
>play it and find out they're not very good
>hope and wish and pretend almost everyone is hacking just because they killed them
>worst part is there are so many like-minded individuals now that it naturally forms a movement across every big multiplayer game community
i think most of them know they are in the wrong, but they just kept doubling down and decided they can't give up on it; especially with all the support from like-minded players who also can't stand the fact that they can be bested by another player at any given time

slide spamming is absolute cancer sure, but reporting that guy lmao

Yeah, explosive jumping, strafing, bunny hopping with high damage twitch-aim weapons
Not slow as shit walk speeds with spastic fucking animation breaking in a 4 square meter space that you have to track
These things are as far from each other as possible

Sure do.

Attached: EscapeFromTarkov 2022-05-08 09-24-19_1.webm (1280x720, 2.55M)

imagine being so bad at video games you think anyone who plays well is cheating. No seriously imagine it. Then try not to kill yourself.

tracking is objectively harder than twitch aiming

t. cheating animal
>every cheat has wall hack
holy brainlet

The guy who killed him is so high skill he reported him mid fight

he's obviously using a speed enhancement cheat/exploit

Attached: Spawncamping.jpg (600x450, 54.76K)

my fucking sides
Any Forums is so shit at games

Especially comfy when it's pitch black and raining.

Attached: EscapeFromTarkov 2022-05-16 07-49-49_1.webm (1280x720, 2.67M)

>NOOO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HOLD AN ADVANTAGEOUS POSITION
>YOU MUST ALWAYS MOVE, EVEN IF IT'S OBJECTIVELY TO YOUR DETRIMENT
Git gud

>Hit two-well aimed projectiles at a fast target and keep moving
Based
>Spend ten seconds autistically vibrating your ass cheeks, trying to track another spastically moving player while they're doing the same to you
Gay and retarded

>railgun
>projectile

Zoom zoom

its clear you're just getting too old for FPS games. sad to see

Yes, both of those exist

holy shit player
would love to find you in a lobby then proceed to rape you and tbag your bitchass body for 10 minutes, wait until you come back from the gulag then rape youre bitchass again faggot

In every game there will always be a huge population of retards who get confused by moving and shooting at the same time, so they end up sitting in a corner for 30 minutes just to die as soon as someone finds them

Some games (eg. "tactical shooters") are entirely built around catering to these people, by making it forbidden to move and shoot at the same time

these are facts

Attached: halo accuracy.png (847x485, 40.82K)

homie, this sliding shit looks fucking stupid and the animation transitions are fucked

most people don't cheat, dude. it is absurd to think most people are cheating. most people can't even open cmd or manually install easy mods on a game like fallout and you expect them to install cheats?

if I was king you'd be executed for being this retarded.

why would you execute the court jester?

I don't play zoomer shooters faggot.
>most people don't cheat, dude

holy cope it's like saying people don't cheat in CS:GO kys you absolute retarded animal.

Get a load of this auto-aiming faggot.

The game movement looks like shit.

disgusting euro/thirdie brain at work

genuine retard, as expected of Any Forums