Dragon's Dogma 2 announced

>Dragon's Dogma 2 announced
>Any Forums instantly doomposts

What is it about other people enjoying vidya that makes Any Forums autistically seethe?

Attached: 1653384280977.png (1157x1302, 2.88M)

edgy discord trannies that get off from (you)s, just wait until some gameplay reveal there's gonna be bunch of shazam posters doomposting the game.
Never take Any Forums's word on a quality of a video game, just be happy, we won DD bro.

Attached: vergil-smile.gif (498x280, 3.04M)

Just post this masterwork every chance you can get. Dogmachads fucking made it.

Attached: 1655441794122.jpg (1920x3661, 3.84M)

I, for one, am excited because it is using the REengine which means it'll have medieval versions of REengine coomer mods.

>Not having your franchise pinned
SAD

Attached: 1645970145556.png (1418x788, 434.52K)

VINDICATION

It’s just the new generation of users. DD was huge on here when it first released. But everyone who was like 6 at the time is now 16 and posting here.

Any Forums has overjerked this game so hard that even people who have never played it said "nigger" when we saw that theres gonna be a dd2
i do hope its good so it justifies the circlejerk, but seriously.

tortanic ruined this board with the doompost meme, the cyberpunk cemented it

Attached: 1655442960649.jpg (622x617, 54.37K)

dragon's dogma was a total gem in the rough that no one saw coming, and for a lot of people including myself, there's a huge fear that they're going to shit it up with a mediocre sequel as usual

newfags can't be genuine anymore

That image is full of people lacking in Willpower

With cyberpunk, the shazamposting was based in reality though. The devs promised a ton of stuff, and then repeatedly them one by one, all while still massively hyping the game. So the "it doesn't need" points were mostly real, if tongue-in-cheek.

After that though, especially with Elden Ring even ~2 years before its release, the format was hijacked by mentally ill virgins who degenerated it into being purposely disingenuous and outright making shit up just to try and force negativity, spamming the same garbage over and over. And it's just gotten worse since then, that's how it's going to be from now on Any Forums for every major/popular release.

Attached: 765369875676.jpg (820x968, 295.63K)

As someone who thought Dragon's Dogma 1 was pretty mid I hope you all get what you want with the sequel. I've enjoyed seeing the hopium on this board for the past however many years it's been.

>***repeatedly CUT them one by one

They're bitter, that's all.

Jewtits' face in the background really makes this image for me.

it's discord trannies who have nothing good in life and/or cynical anons wh ok don't want to be a burned.

you are a worthless retard

I don't think Any Forums needs discord raids to be annoyingly cynical about every release anymore. Ten years ago I'd call it a raid, but now it's just how things are.

This.

Scathing seething ongoing

Dragons Dogma is a 6/10 unfinished mess of a game that a handful of autists shitpost as the GOAT because it has a few neat combat concepts that it didn't really deliver on.
I hope DD2 is pure dogshit just because I'm sick of seeing this hyped up mediocrity.

Attached: 040.jpg (646x748, 79.68K)

Aw, you tried