So now that it is out on PC for real what do we all think of FF7R...

So now that it is out on PC for real what do we all think of FF7R? Once i got over it not being a remake i actually found the game enjoyable even with the time jannies and stuff.

Attached: 1642817600203.jpg (1447x2047, 334.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ENWBqg6_-2Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This looked like she had an extremely aged/boney face from the thumbnail

It's fucking pathetic.

the mobile remake looks better.

>no armpit hair

Attached: 1484988283469.jpg (393x462, 57.94K)

It's fucking stupid

the "Tifa is Italian" meme is funny
apparently Italians find it funny too which is nice

amazing combat system, excelnt enemies and enemy variation, good characters, amazing music, some stupid story changes that didnt need to happen and cutscenes in combat killing your stagger bar is stupid.
Its a pretty awesome game and if other jrpgs have any sense they would copy the combat system because it really is outstanding

youtube.com/watch?v=ENWBqg6_-2Q

Attached: daily_picdump-22-7.jpg (639x600, 37.75K)

also lots of bossfights and really really good bossfights

> if other jrpgs have any sense they would copy the combat system because it really is outstanding
How about no.

You have a shit taste

I wish armpits were real

Even if I put aside the whole pseudo-remake aspect it's still a game that's padded the fuck out with filler bullshit.

You are a onions boy.

My hotwife...

Can someone explain to me what the difference is between this whole set of remake games and the original is

Are they the same storyline as the original?
Sometimes i see it called Integrade and sometimes it's called Remake

made for bbc

I was actually watching that stream ahahahahah

Attached: Flag_of_Five_Star_Movement.png (260x173, 16.17K)

it's complete garbage

>amazing combat system, excelnt enemies
The fact that some people legitimately think that is baffling but also shows why SE still gets away with it.

If anything the quality of the port is a reminder to never give money to square enix

Intergade is the expansion adding a side story of what one of the main cast is doing before the will join in the next game.

And as for the story is is a sequel using time fuckery to "remake" the timeline, it covers the events from the first city with some changed stuff going on before derailing so the next part can break away from the originals plot.

Should I just change language to Japanese? The fucking delivery on all these lines are really fucking weird and a lot of the humor is extremely Japanese. The English voices are starting to piss me off