ITT: Dogshit games that Any Forums formed circlejerk around. This and Elden Ring quickly come to mind

ITT: Dogshit games that Any Forums formed circlejerk around. This and Elden Ring quickly come to mind.

Attached: Dragons-dogma-cover.jpg (600x638, 38.51K)

Nier automona

gb2reddit

All wrong so far. Congrats!

>Grouping Dragon's Autism and Elden Reddit together

Crawl back to your discord

mass effect/dragon age
and any indie

At least I could stare at a fat ass while I did chores for retarded robots spouting banal philosophy crib notes.

elden ring is at least popular with normalfags
dd is reviled by both oldfags AND reddit

Back to your Discord

It's amazing how a fantastic Any Forums core game can btfo all the astroturfing zoomer retards who only latch onto trends and wouldn't know an actually good game if it fucked them up the ass, seethe more your tears are delicious

I bet you think 8th gen Nintendo games are good lmao.

Any Forums is literally filled with zoomers that don't play games and watch streamers that pay people to play games for them while they comment over it.

Extremely obvious and sad attempt, troon.

Attached: discord trannies.png (630x244, 24.46K)

/thread

What's the point of this?
Are they really mentally ill?
I mean, obviously, but to THAT fucking extent?
All troons neck yourselves now.

hahahahahahahahahaha

To keep the thread on the front page and give DD exposure obviously

you know this post is basically free marketing for the game, right?

>Are they really mentally ill

do you really need to ask lol

I don't understand. From that screencap I understand that they hate both DD and From stuff.
Why bother?
For example, I fucking hate shit like TLoU, but it would never in a million fucking years even crossed my mind to create a whole server to recruit people for raids against it. This is such a waste of air. God, I fucking hate trannoids and modern gaming.

IMPORTNAT
Elder ring

what do these pajeets get out of this?

>nobunaGAL
lol, lmao

based OP, i'm sick of hearing about this stupid mediocre game

You have to post your top 3 videogames first if you're going to make such a thread
How else do we know that you're not a fucking retard with absolute shit taste in games?

Attached: 1440789853767.jpg (628x676, 40.67K)