TES6 will be a letdown

Starfield is a good way to gauge how good TES6 will be. And it's not looking too good.
It is inevitable that TES6 will be Skyrim but worse. Don't get your hopes up, lest you set yourself for disappointment.
I bet Todd won't even add marriable khajiit women. That scoundrel nigger bastard.

Attached: 20210918111829_1.jpg (1920x1080, 697.36K)

You're too old to be playing video games.

The timeframe that has now passed since Skyrim release was enough for old Bethesda to release Morrowind, Oblivion AND Skyrim.
Gamedev gets more and more shit and complicated with bloated assets, diversity hires, lazy devs, micromanagement from execs wanting a shitty AAA checklist out of every game either for marketing or woke ESG scores.
No one gives a fuck about Starfield too. Everyone just wants another TES to fuck around with mods and stuff.

What do you mean by this? Why are you asking me in particular? What makes you think I am a balding 40 year old man?

>Everyone just wants another TES to fuck around with mods and stuff.
It's the only thing TES is good for though.

but they are absolutely amazing for that. Especially considering that having such an open stance towards modding is not the norm any more.

Whats the comfiest Skyrim location. For me its the Rift

I want multiple playable khajiit races with digitigrade legs

TES6 won't be out in 6+ years. so stop making these threads zoomie and live out your life.

for me it's falkreath

>And it's not looking too good.
I disagree, so far it looks decent. I wasnt impressed with Skyrim. Fallout 4 had problems but it introduced the settlement system, more armor slots, more armor and weapon customization, it was like a test of features betehsda was toying with. Starfield is carrying that over. If the next Elder scrolls has those features as well it could be very good. imagine customizing look and benefits of armor and weapons with smithing beyond just % effectiveness. Imagine you get to build a fort, imagine more armor slots. Imagine sailing in place of star fields space flying, with procedural islands.

Bethesda actually looks like it is getting better, they are carrying over what they havelearned and developed and using it to their advantage. The next elder scrolls is going to be a big of improvement over skyrim, i would bet on it.

>procedural islands
Go fuck yourself.

Kill yourself doomposter

>And it's not looking too good.
And what have you seen that informs this opinion?
Show your work.

here's another tank for ya

Attached: copium tank.jpg (579x385, 18.78K)

When did you stop playing the elder scrolls games? The last one to have hand placed loot was morrowind. Skyrim was procedural enemies and loot, with procedural forests. Procedural is what Todd is into now, so you can play his games for-ev-er.
Some procedural islands with some pre set forts and caves randomized on them could be cool, fuck it.

Every Bethesda game in the last 15 years

>The last one to have hand placed loot was morrowind.
What are you talking about? There's plenty of hand placed loot in Skyrim and Oblivion.

So some of the most beloved games with the highest longevity of modern titles?
Interesting opinion. Not sure it's going to hold up to scrutiny.

how did they make such good games like morrowind then oblivion and yet fuck up so hard on skyrim and fallout 4

>then oblivion

lol

if you have to ask, there's no way you can be convinced