*skrrshsch* ISAAC! Come in, Isaac! There you are. Looks like literally the entire ship is destroyed...

*skrrshsch* ISAAC! Come in, Isaac! There you are. Looks like literally the entire ship is destroyed. I'm gonna need you to fix it while I sit around on my ass doing nothing. By the way, Isaac...why is Kendra such a b-*skrrshsch* God! Communication is useless in all this stat-*skrrshsch*

Attached: 1631610603767.jpg (749x499, 90.13K)

>military officer needs the engineer to fix things while he logs into high clearance systems
wow who whould have seen that one coming

Attached: 74000.jpg (575x499, 29.59K)

>The only time he comes out and does something he gets mauled before your very eyes

Isa-ACK!

>Betrays you after you help her out for the entire game and save her from certain death, even though you pose no threat to her plans and are completely clueless
Why do glowniggers behave like this? Do they get paid by betrayal quotas rather than weekly?

Attached: Kendradanielsnojacket_ds1.png (462x1080, 464.39K)

*skrrshsch* Isaac! I don't know about you, but I don't trust Hammond. He's been acting kinda sus this whole time. Trust me instead Isaac, I have a huge rack, and I'm not talking about line gun ammo ;) ;)*skrrshsch*

Attached: 1641996301068.jpg (690x460, 74.58K)

why take the chance?

>*skrrshsch*
It's kino. The atmosphere is so good that even the vidlinks scare you. And I love how rough everything is, the vidlink coming up is loud etc.
The remake will fuck things like this up, I'm sure.

Black guys always die first haha

>NIGLINK

What did they mean by this?

Women amirite?

Goddammit I trusted you.Fuck you and fuck your forehead

Cynicism like that is how glowniggers always die, just like how Kendra got smeared by a tentacle since she refused to trust Isaac.

I thought the constant FIX THIS FIX THAT goose chase was a little silly. I thought that was gonna be the premise of the first levels but no, it just kept going until the end.

Attached: 1651548212542.jpg (1920x1080, 317.45K)

That's just females, bro, roflmao!

It's literally just a loud noise jump scare. Fucking bargain bin shit zoomer horror staple. There's nothing kino about it.

But it's predictable af because it always happens as soon as you step off the tram

>Play repairman
>Surprised when you end up repairing things all game

Attached: 1626333854769.gif (320x180, 3.28M)

Jumpscares are not inherently bad. They can be good when paired with good atmosphere and DS nails it.

>The Engineer's job is to fix everything
STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES!

Attached: 1533019876568.jpg (640x528, 217.34K)

>Cuckmind

I hope to god The Remake wont try to fix this "issue" by having Hammond and Kendra team up on occasion with Isaac to help him fight necros or some dumb shit

Please don't listen to normie faggots who want the NPCs to do everything for them.

Attached: 1444609651413.jpg (519x384, 172.77K)

>engineer character
>engineer weapon
>falling apart ship
>UHMM WHY IS MY CHARACTER THE GUY FIXING EVERYTHING

Attached: think.jpg (225x225, 8.29K)

>nails it

>LOUD NOISES
>LOUD NOISES
>LOUD NOISES

That's 99% if Dead Space scares

She betrayed him because she wanted the marker, and Isaac clearly was putting the marker on the planet and because of his wife hallucinations would have prevented her from doing so. Why would she just trust him not to attempt to stop her?

the ellie team up segments in ds2 were kino fuck you grandpa

>a literal npc tier take
Very insightful.
Again - loud noises or jumpscares are not inherently bad. It depends on the context. If the game sets up a great atmosphere and then the payoff is a jumpscare it works. Dead Space does it well and the overall ruggedness of the whole setting plays into it too. Thats the intention behind the designs.

If he was in his final form he would've survived the game

Attached: 1655460069500.jpg (736x957, 133.73K)

Because Isaac is not the type of person to kill innocents on a whim, especially after the trauma of a necromorph outbreak. Worst he'd do is stasis her and shove her in a lifeboat like he did to Ellie in ds2.
She's a glowie she would already have his psychological profile and understand this. She could have even just left with him and called a cleanup squad to take care of everything because even going near the marker as a sole individual is stupid as fuck.

Agreed.
It's very likely that they'll add tons of gay shit like that. Voiced protagonist is already a thing.

Ellie was in dark souls 2?

Attached: Untitled.png (749x499, 711.43K)

the LOUD NOISES are so fucking loud and muddle between the noise it self and the blaring "musical" cue that it does not pay out, it ruins the atmosphere in fact. They are bad.

Have they said anything about who will play Hammond and Kendra? will it be the original cast or new actors?

Attached: 002.jpg (407x244, 38.37K)