Attached: ps5.png (1214x933, 285.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

playstation.com/en-us/ps5/register-to-buy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

playstation.com/en-us/ps5/register-to-buy/
retard

Lucky you. It has no games.

me too sad

do what I did. realize what refresh interval the popular stock trackers use then manually refresh 0.5-1 seconds before they do every night for 4 hours for a week and a half til you snag one on amazon and contemplate suicide as you realize astro's playroom is the only worthwhile experience for it

shill thread

This is the only sensible way to get one without paying obscene prices for forced bundles.

sneed

I own one and it's not worth it, unless you really have nothing to play the games on

>tfw asiafag

There was a huge surge of stock when the Forbidden West bundle came out. surprised it didn't persist, as they were really easy to get for a while.

>tfw filipinofag

I WANT TO CONSOOM I NEED TO CONSOOOM LET ME BUY THE 500 DOLLARS CONSOLE WITH NO GAAAAAMES HAAAAAA!!!!
kys

Attached: 1655035546-1556013235-idiot12.png (704x528, 67.91K)

why would you? this generation is basically over

Why?

Why would you want to?

>shill
>it's literally a product you can't buy
someone learned a new word and is now spamming it

>Tfw natural selection removed all our ancestors who could suck their own dicks without difficulty

The untenable dream..

Managed to snag a 3060 Ti the other day so I'll probably just skip the PS5 entirely.

Attached: 1449718949072.png (275x200, 19.99K)

This, just buy a cheap PC and play games made before 2012 and indies. (And don't listen to Any Forumsturds, Disco Elysium is phenomenal).

I've never had a playstation before, so with backwards compatibility, I plan on playing most of the ps4 exclusives.

I agree with most of your post except Disco Elysium is a 6/10.

I'm thankful this shit is so hard to find so I never get tempted to impulse buy it. And now that it's games are coming to PC, I never will buy it.

>not having a PC, PS5 and Switch

The absolute state of Asians

>6/10
that's too harsh to be objective. Good luck finding a lot of indies with such attention to details, writing, characters and art.
Liking or not the political viewpoints of the dev shouldn't impact the rating btw ( I hate nogs and commies and still like it ).

It's ultimately just a digital choose your own adventure book. There's times where it's really engrossing but at the end the whole thing is an empty experience and one I haven't had any desire to go back to.

>It's ultimately just a digital choose your own adventure book
yeah. I don't mind. I felt really empty after Elden Ring playing like a Ubisoft game and getting increasingly worse by the end of the game and Disco Elysium saved me from hanging myself out of boredom. Really needed to read a good visual novel.
>There's times where it's really engrossing but at the end the whole thing is an empty experience and one I haven't had any desire to go back to.
Ok, too bad for you friend.