Is it worth $100 for the final fantasy pixel remaster bundle? never got into these games...

is it worth $100 for the final fantasy pixel remaster bundle? never got into these games, but recently have an interest in them having played chronotrigger and old dragon quest games in last few months.

Attached: ffpr.jpg (1306x884, 220.54K)

Either pirate them or wait for Sony or Microsoft to whore them out on Game Pass or Playstation Plus Plus

SE is so out of fucking touch. What other company sells 20+ year old games for $15 to $20 a pop instead of as some kind of collection or bundle

On switch yet?

most Take-Two studios and any others who know their fanbase are slavish idiots

Those are all NES/SNES games, just download the roms
>But I want updated versions
Then download the GBA/NDS roms

Waiting for game pass versions. Dunno why squenix is keeping classic games off consoles.

100? I got it for like 60-70 from what I remember.

wait for the damn steam sales next week

I pirated them
>Didn't play 2 because everyone says its shit
>Didnt play 4 because people say the pixel remaster made it too easy
>Quit FF1 at the very end through because every enemy has a basic attack that gives you some cancer status effect and the dungeons are horrid
>Not sure if I'm going to play 6
>Played 3 and loved it
>Played 5 and its basically 3 but significantly better in every way
I don't pay for video games, especially not 30 year old games, but I can't recommend 5 enough, one of the best rpgs ive ever played

FFags aren't poor like you, simple as.

They are worth 0 eurodollars. Just download roms and emulate them.

>Someones first experience with the VI, let alone the series is going to be the Pixelshit games
It's a bit of a depressing thought. I'd prefer even the shit GBA games emulated than that.

And this is why 5 keeps getting more popular, memes and laziness

the originals were pixelshit as well

?

>can't choose old music or sprites
>stuck with the shitty new opera for FF6 with cringe tier voice acting
>none of the bonus content from earlier releases included
this was the worse port ever

They do it because it works apparently. See retards like this for example

The bundle is worth $30-$60 tops. Just buy 3,4,5, & 6.

No, Final Fantasy has always been utter shit with slow, boring, unbalanced gameplay and retarded stories. If you like Dragon Quest then play the first two Golden Sun games instead.

Attached: tla.jpg (538x640, 212.85K)

If anything they're "in touch". They realise that dumbasses would pay any amount of money for the games, so why not?
I bet that they'd sell the same if they cost 40 bucks per game.