You do play Annie's card game, don't you?

You do play Annie's card game, don't you?

Attached: 06NX012T7.png (680x1024, 619.55K)

Yes I do play LoR, and yes I have been fapping to Annie on and off for the last decade, why do you ask?

Attached: annie ride.jpg (3000x2518, 508.59K)

no, it's an even worse timesink than gwent since you need to play for 200 hours to craft ONE competitive deck which might be bad come next month.
and they removed/waywalled the only good mode, expeditions.

Annie or Zoe?

>no, it's an even worse timesink than gwent since you need to play for 200 hours to craft ONE competitive deck
Eh? I've played maybe 20 hours, most of it in the singleplayer deckbuilding mode, and I think I have most cards + a lot of resources to spend on crafting.

Daily reminder that chinks built a 1:1 scale statue of Annie for PAX and she's fully anatomically correct under those clothes.

Attached: UEtg7o5hSvW6S73aKk0uL2jteND0AMINhQcY4QCGgTo[1].jpg (3302x1858, 1.11M)

Untrue, as it's literally the easiest card game out there to get resources in the shortest ammount of time. I don't even know what to do with my wildcards anymore.

I used to but the first expac had way too many hearthstone-like cards that do random things so I didn't like the way the game was going.

200 hours you'd be able to craft every deck and then some, nevermind a single competitively viable deck.
That's the biggest appeal of the card is how f2p friendly it is compared to every single other one on the market

I used to, but that shit is too addictive for me.

In HS and Shadowverse I at least got bored after a while playing 1 or 2 meta decks I could afford, but because LoR is so F2P-friendly the instant I got bored playing one meta deck I could craft another and jump right back on ladder. So after spending a couple months of 6+ hour days on it, I called quits.
Great game for penniless NEETs who need to burn through some time though, do your dailies and you can always afford all the cool decks without spending a cent. It's probably the best CCG on the market mechanically too.

>load up lor
>quick net deck of jhin and Annie aggro
>match 1 out curved by spider aggro
>match 2 literally watch taliyah thrall deck play solitaire into 3 8/8 thralls
>match 3 lose to pirate deck removal
>match 4 beat New player that's playing aurelion and nothing else
>match 5 switch to viego deck and steal Annie for maximum disrespect kill with own champion
>match 6 draw 0 champions and spells and lose to 6 anivias
>match 7 get marked
>match 8 beat mirror match by 2 health difference
>match 9 lose to shurima deck that drew 3 spell cancels into a sun disc into a shuffled nasus/renekton summon again no Champs pulled
>match 10 surrender after no 1 2 drops
>match 11 surrender again after mulligan
>match 12 enemy mulligans with lurk deck and surrenders
>match 13 beat bard deck somehow

It's a pretty meh deck honestly. Even with my millions of losses on shrimp the payout when you get the combos for sun disc are the bees knees.

@602761561
>match 5 switch to viego deck and steal Annie for maximum disrespect kill with own champion
That's not what Virgo even does, rest of your post made up too?

litterally asking for it

Meant tibbers, killed Annie with own tibbers

I made a deck in this game that's sole purpose is to drag the game on as long as possible. Shadow isles and freljord with no champions. The longest game I had was 58 mins with most averaging 40. When people realize what I'm doing along with dragging out every single turn until timer pops up they either quit or wait around for the 40 minute.

Post your favourite Annie skin.

Attached: 1655465141384.jpg (1215x717, 177.47K)

>first-person card descriptions
Is that at least something unique to her or something?

Attached: 1539582743407.gif (517x328, 1.69M)

No, every minion/creature card does that for some reason

No, every card does. There's a massive difference between "I see you play" and "You have played" for instance.
Just the game's syntax for card text.

Are we talking about the same game? This is the most f2p friendly card game of them all. After 1 week you should have enough resources to craft a good deck and after a month (4 full diamond vaults) you'll have more resources than you know what to do with.

It's to clear up a lot of confusion. LoR wording is fucking confusing sometimes and makes you wonder why the fuck an effect didnt happen. First person just makes sure you understand what the cards doing in play. Recently the more confusing shit has come out of jhin and I still don't understand how his lotus trap works.

>"I see you" means you must have met all requirements while that unit is on the board
When card requirements don't have "I see" means you can level the hero up without having him on the board. If that makes any sense.