Bridge Battle! - Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice #16 Gameplay Walkthrough - PC

youtube.com/watch?v=I20v7PoBYGY

Attached: hellblade-senuas-sacrifice-16.jpg (2560x1440, 793.31K)

nice!

Something about this post and the first reply feels weirdly off for Any Forums. It's actually unnerving me a little with how off it is.

Don't know what this post is about but just seeing "Hellblade" pissed me off. Anyone reading, avoid this horrible and boring game at all costs

I quite liked the first one. Was surprised to find the combat was simple but really weighty and satisfying after hearing it was a walking simulator. One of the few real feeling and terrifying depictions of mental illness as well. I'm not sold on this one though. Looks too big in scope.

Fuck off, you cum guzzling niggerfaggot pedotroon.

Last time I posted off topic in one of these blatant shill threads I got banned. Fuck you mods

>dbdnigger still isn't rangebanned
nice job niggerfaggot mods

Interesting. I really wanted to like it and I have to admit the graphics are stunning, but I out it down after a few hours. Looking for those fucking symbols in the environment randomly, the repetitive battles, the rail repetitive fire sections ... all those things trumped the pretty graphics. It all felt shallow and realised I had better things to try with my time.

maybe its not for everyone, but it's a good game

It's not a good game

Not that nigger but I disagree. It accomplishes what it set out to do. It might not be something you enjoy but if a game accomplishes what the creators set out to do I would say it's a success. Especially when it's trying to accomplish something that's very easy to fuck up. The puzzles and stuff do get repetitive, that's a fair criticism, but it's not trying to be a puzzle game, hell I would say the combat is just there to break up the pacing too. I do wish they went further on the whole "fucking with the player" thing though instead of just having the permadeath fakeout.

he pays someone to spam his videos on here and reddit hoping hell be famous

This is such a random and generic comment it doesn't even address why you think the game is good. It basically says every game is good if the developer is happy with it.

How much are they paying you? Just let this thread die please

I think it's good because it actually provides an experience you can't get with any other games. Is the combat kinda shallow? Yeah. Are the puzzles repetitive as fuck? Yeah. The core idea of showing how a schizoid thinks is executed very well and I think the interpretation of Norse mythology is much more interesting than any other games out there. For example most games with Garm in them will just make it a giant dog instead of looking into other paintings of it where he's almost a swine and has horns and tusks like Hellblade does. I understand why people don't like it, as far as gameplay goes it's very shallow. I put it in the same kind of category as stuff like Inside where the gameplay isn't all that interesting but the overall experience is interesting and well paced enough to find it enjoyable.

So you admit it sucks and it's shallow. Thanks. Also nice job defending the developers user. You're either one of them, family, or actually getting paid by them. Is that why you posted this video in the first place?
Actually don't reply please. Just let this thread die as its just you and me here

Funnily enough believing that everyone who disagrees with you is part of some paid conspiracy is a symptom of psychosis. Get yourself checked out nigger. I don't give a fuck about the video or why the retard OP posted it, because why would I? You do know you can look at the amount of posters to see how many different people have posted in a thread right?
Take your meds

It's not too fun but an impressive experience in audio.

>really weighty and satisfying
there's like 3 moves in total for combat, the puzzles never get more interesting, and all of schizo stuff is just repeated canned lines that you hear within the first half hour.
at the raven boss I wanted to see if the game would actually let you die, went and fixed a drink, came back and the game still let me get back up.

This. There's no tension at all because I had the black miasma reset once it got a little too far. All the dialogue reads like someone from the 21st century too, it doesn't feel in-period at all.

It is certainly a gorgeous aural experience. Dunno why the same bod keeps using swears and claiming to be multiple users. Must be a clever lad...