Eurojank? More like EUROSOVL

What is it about Euro games that makes them so much more soulful than their North American counterparts

Attached: henry.jpg (700x628, 193.99K)

>euro
>name your country after it's money
hate on America all you want but that's some consoomer type shit foreal

Attempt at new interesting gameplay mechanics instead of polishing to a mirror shine a proven turd

This game is a bigger pleb filter than morrowind. The start is so slow and clunky but the game turns into pure kino. I am playing it right now in fact and I dont know where to find the waldensians

umm the continent is actually named after uefa EURO championship sweaty

Henry is so lucky.

Attached: 1.png (1920x1080, 3.63M)

KCD is the best game to ever exist

Gothic I+II haven't been surpassed to this day in terms of creating a believable environment and NPCs with daily schedules.

nu- fallout and nu-tes come rather close, but I think that's about it

Because we don’t have any nogs

I almost finished this but I just can't stand the melee combat anymore. Will using a heavy one handed weapon like a maul or something let my bypass the combat bullshittery and just let me bonk people on the head?

>bethesda
close, yeah. some bethesda NPCs have a "walk in circles between shop and bed" mode, and "react to intrusion" mode. gothic NPCs will not only follow their schedules and react to intrusion, but will also react to drawing weapons, to fights by cheering and watching, react accordingly if you just knock someone out, loot them, or kill them. they will loot you when they knock you out, and depending on your crime, kill you while you are down.
I hate that there aren't more games which NPC interactions and reactions like this.

>euro game

Attached: euro soul.webm (501x674, 1.73M)

>cuman cumrag
No thanks, Lady Stephanie is better.

>Will using a heavy one handed weapon like a maul or something let my bypass the combat bullshittery and just let me bonk people on the head?
Yes

Attached: 7934D041-A611-4BE0-ACDC-2FA932717EB8.jpg (700x640, 56.11K)

Lmao, really?

They are actually made by White men

A farm south of Uzhitz.
Bauer's farm.
Also same, am about 70% done the game only get's better.
The quest design is the best since Gothic 2, and I think the next game will be much better

>euro
>country
american education is real

how much is this game polished by now?

As polished as its gonna get

good answer

Thanks! I actually reinstalled it myself recently to try all the DLC quests. Took a short moment to get back into it but the game's very playable now if you know what you're doing. Combat is still the jankiest mechanic though but I've learned to like it

if this game had decent combat and not retarded input reading shit it would have been 11/10

If you combine it with Headsplitter or whatever that perk is called, yes. Blunt weapons are naturally good against armor anyway so they already have that going for them but with that perk you don't even need to get their health/armor to zero, you just need to hit them often enough to trigger it and instantly knock them out.

Having said that, what kinda casual gets filtered by KC:D's combat?

I might actually try it. I did attempt to play it when it first came out, but it just kind of didn't grip me, even though I love euro rpgs. I guess my biggest gripe with it was the save system and the long ass intro/tutorial, but I didn't give it a proper chance if I'm being honest.

>t. too retarded to use a shield and figure out master strikes

You only like eurogames because youre a Euro with no money, a cheap toaster, bias towards things in your own region, and not enough IQ that would be necessary to reach beyond the familiar and become intrigued in something different and foreign.

>attack enemy
>get forced into cutscene where he hits you instead

>necessary to reach beyond the familiar and become intrigued in something different and foreign.
says the burger. kek. how many actual languages do you speak?

Don't bully it, you know it only speaks 0.81 languages.

not once did I mention it was impossible, input reading is just garbage and a shit way to do combat, faggot