DON'T YOU DARE MESS WITH MY MEAN MACHINE

>DON'T YOU DARE MESS WITH MY MEAN MACHINE

Attached: Road_Rash_3D_cover.jpg (220x224, 22.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JZdM9ebirvQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WOOHOO

You treat me like summer sunshine
Takes you all the way around
To find out
That you're just like sunshine

>hits you with a chain and speeds off popping a wheelie

BREAK MY RUSTY CAGE AND RUN

This was the last game my dad used to actually care to play with us as kids. He loved the Sega games in this series, and the switch to 3D blew his mind. But after this gen, he lost all interest in gaming and just moved on with things. He's 60 now and I would love to just reminisce with him about these games, Ninja Gaiden NES, Mortal Kombat and all the others games we played together, but it just feels cringe to even bring them up to him now. It's a shame, wish we had more in common.

Man that brings back memories. This game was cool as hell when I first played it and I still think the ost is one of the best licensed vidya soundtracks.

my mom loved to play SNES shit but she lost interest in gaming when it moved to 3d besides shitty mobile games

I always tried to break out of bounds and see the rest of the world in RR 3D
Wish I could be retarded like a kid again

there was never anything going on except on the track you were racing on

Get him a mini-SNES , those things are stupidly easy to hack and add a hundred extra games. Pic related, I installed the Crash Bandicoot games mostly because my dad wanted to play with the "fox-dude"

Attached: Pirated PSMini.jpg (4920x2273, 3.34M)

Road Rash 64 was a true open world, but it was so flat and empty that the only reason to even try to drive out bounds was to enjoy the soundtrack for a bit longer.

You get chased by the cops constantly

what if he meant bubsy instead of crash?

Nah, he always called Crash "Rabosot" (fox dude in our rural backwards language)

TEMPTATION
IT NEVER LETS ME DOWN
TEMPTATION
ONE FOOT IN THE GROUND

The fmvs in this game were fucking intense and always got me pumped up

youtube.com/watch?v=JZdM9ebirvQ

Attached: 56775.png (2133x1200, 736.91K)

I miss being a kid and just roaming around the map and occasionally run over a hippie be exciting and fun

it's kino when this plays when you're on the track that's by the seaside

Is that new ubisoft game for moto bike racing shit good?
I forgot what title

it's probably typical soulless ubisoft shit