Let's take all the cool scenes with Cloud from OG and copy paste a noname NPC in them

>let's take all the cool scenes with Cloud from OG and copy paste a noname NPC in them
>Zack did it first! He's the real protagonist, Cloud was just along him 1:1 the whole time!
>His legacy gave life to FF7
What's wrong with these Jap hacks? Zack is a shit character and Crisis Core is an abomination that keeps tarnishing FF7's name.

Attached: 1655456151146.jpg (1080x675, 53.94K)

I like zack as a character better than cloud. He doesn't mope or whine, he's positive. Cloud is great, but he spergs out a lot I guess that makes him relatable. Cloud is the guy you are, Zack is the guy you want to be. They should have kept the crisis core voice actor though.

Ah we’re back in 2008

zack did the cool train jump in vr training. cloud did the cool train jump in real life. also, play ff7 before you cry about something you don't know about. it's established that cloud's memories are all messed up, and zack did do all the things cloud thought he did.

Well Cloud has legitimate reasons to be a sperg, also he gets over it by the end of the game

Yeah, Zack is a pure garbage character. He is literally the Snow of FF7. His over the top happy go lucky attitude is extremely cringe worthy.

And also wanting to be a hero while working for a blatanly evil corporation...

did you miss the part in the original ff7 where cloud's entire point was pretending to be zack?

Japs need to stop rewriting shit to give characters happy endings. It's the gayest kind of fan service. Not every character should get a bad end like some GRRM audience torture, but the ones that go out, don't soften the impact with this wish fulfillment shit.

Too obvious Barrington

Attached: YEAH.jpg (4032x3024, 1.79M)

Zack fucked Aerith.
Seifer fucked Rinoa.
Zorn and Thorn had a threesome with Garnet.

Didn't Nomura say that he named them Snow and Lightning, because the two of them "came" from Cloud? They sure have overestimated how much people would love Cloud's character to be split into a happy-go-lucky retard obsessed with being a hero and callous pink bitch with crazy mood swings.

Barry likes Crisis Core because it's a Hacktaba's game

He loves XV far more, don't be fooled.
He will toss every other game he may have liked under the buss and shit on it's run over corpse if it meant he could spread his degenerate XV fanboyism further.

Attached: 1640504788017.jpg (1206x673, 49.24K)

Cloud used to just be straight up white and Zack was their(Nomura's and Japanese audience) Japanesey self insert, so they had to push how much of a big damn hero he was.
Then they started Asianing up Cloud's features so I don't know why they're still pushing Zack.

I don't remember Zack sounding that nasaly.

He's defending Gackt on twitter.
Man just wants to suck Tabata's dick, he doesn't care about video game.

Yeah hes on drugs in this version of the story

Heroes don't do drugs

I thought Any Forums liked CC?

>Crisis Core getting redone and will essentially replace the version Tabata worked on
>New voices are only an issue on the English dub which will most likely be modded on PC anyway
>It won't be a 30fps motion blurred mess like Type-0 HD ended up, no mods to fix up that version
>Forspoken is basically a no-show this "E3", the perfect time to get more eyes on the game
>the only big show before release is TGS, and the Japanese won't give a shit
>All FFXV got for its 5th birthday was a Japanese exclusive 4K Kingsglaive remaster
>console versions STILL not updated, stuck with excessive frame pacing issues if you push past 1080p
>all we got in 2022 was a Uniqlo t-shirt by virtue of being a numbered entry
>Not a peep from Tabata and his new game
Barrybros, I don't feel so good...

Attached: the moggening.png (317x341, 92.04K)

You're just mad that Aerith rode Zack's cock

Attached: __aerith_gainsborough_and_zack_fair_final_fantas_01DYVJBZT65JNBZ31CV1ABEWZZ.315x0.jpg (315x397, 28.54K)

Both Cloudnigger and Zackniggers are disgusting wastes of sperm.
FF7 has always been a dogshit game with 1-dimensional forgettable characters and badly written plot. The only saving grace of that game was its music.
If that game didn't have an $80 million marketing budget and Final Fantasy in its name, it would have never been considered a classic by any means.

Attached: 0bfab883ae5f63d131e6437810857368.jpg (1700x1200, 555.26K)

t. malding FF4 manlet

>met a guy in a church
>hang out with him for a few days
>guy promises 1 date
>guy left
>never meets again
Aerith and zack love story is a badky written fanfic. I'd be more concerned with aerith if she is still in love after only hanging out a few days plus 5 years of no contact. Zackfags you are pathethic

Attached: 1576180433352.jpg (1280x720, 74.44K)

Why are clerithcuckolds so retarded?
Cloud is Zack's living legacy
His legacy(Cloud) gave life to FF7

I don't care about the game. All I want is more ZackxAngeal fanfiction.

>Zack is a pure garbage character. He is literally the Snow of FF7. His over the top happy go lucky attitude is extremely cringe worthy
So, Aerith is pure garbage then, since she's literally female Zack

Yes, finally you get it.

kek

Attached: bsd.jpg (500x629, 109.41K)

Me? Gongaga.