Untitled

Attached: FQuzVOyUYAAaKcV[1].jpg (1364x878, 730.82K)

Why cant western trannies compete?

Attached: DuEc7bsVYAAeWO_.jpg (1200x675, 135.77K)

Can you please stop making threads about this game? I hate being reminded it still exists. Thanks.

wow I wonder if this thread is going to be a bunch of pedo groomers posting their FFXIV femras, wowtards trying to defend their game by calling everyone else a tranny and in turn getting called a tranny themselves

Fucking hell, was about to send and someone already did I said.

Attached: FQuzOx7VEAIKAXp[1].jpg (1364x878, 619.72K)

I wanna fuck that dragon on the right!

Furcadia is getting a visual update?

you should unjokingly, unironically, outside of minecraft and in real life, be killed for actually thinking those things look decent.
shit on blizzard's faggotry all you want, but do not even attempt to pretend that image has anything of value in it.

Why are these the only options? Especially since minimum tweaking could fix both.
WoW shit needs to be more draconic, and have every race available as a mortal form option.
FFXIV shit needs to step away from the 'girl + headband = race' trap they're in and remember that horns aren't fucking ears.

Attached: 1588706821322.png (1076x605, 587.97K)

Why dont they just make them dragon mode 24/7 instead of this ugly hybrid thing that neither normalfags nor scalies want to play as?

Happy wishful thinking. Remember the Worgen? A race with a ton of unique assets and aesthetics, that until today still don't even have a proper starter zone and instead have a retarded instance? Blizzard is more than happy to abandon and half-ass their races.

>until today still don't even have a proper starter zone and instead have a retarded instance?
Isn't Gilneas becoming an Alliance city in Dragonflight?

Those are only rumours. And even if it's true, it took them more than a decade. For one race.

I said it back then - vulperas are only the beginning to total furfaggotrification of the game, since they are the biggest paypigs along with fags in general.
Now this shit comes out.

Attached: 1650395813263.png (608x843, 556.98K)

True. Kind of sad that most races don't have a real starting area these days.

>starting zoneS
You will have your island shared by all races and both factions and you'll be happy. Now wave your fucking rainbow flag, faggot.

Who cares anymore? Too little too late.

We really needed another belf reskin.

If that's the case then, why fix anything? Why improve anything? Why even bother?
As of now the only people playing are hopeless addicts who will never quit, and at best will try another timesink before coming back.

They're just like me :3

They're fixing the game towards useless paypigs.
Look at the mythic variants of raid armor, or raid armor in general, no longer class specific, just cloth, leather, mail plate, with mything having some extra shitty particles attached to shoulders.