FFVII REBIRTH

Ready to embrace the shitkino?

Attached: 16390630290722.jpg (593x216, 29.85K)

>I literally know nothing but let me tweet anyway
why do you believe this bitch when the trailer is clearly misleading

No one will die, because Square Enix needs to sell more FF7 merchandise. Even if someone does they will be resurrected with the power of friendship, hence the Rebirth.

>ummm the trailer was clearly misleading sweaty, all that dirge of cerberus stuff in interlude was also a mass hallucination

that's not what he said at all

>Rebirth

Rebirth... of Aeris.

Squeenix is run by retards. This isn't shitkino. This is shitludo in the making.

I really want to peek into the thought processes of people who think Genesis isn't coming back after Interlude was just an excuse to reintroduce DoC and now this Crisis Core remake 'coincidentally' being released before the second game.
People have already caught in the trailer that the ending FMV is different from the original Crisis Core, it's 100% getting a new Remake friendly ending where Zack lives.

It's probably just pure cope but whatever

>interlude
>interlude
we get it, you haven't played anything

>IT'S INTERGRADE, CHUD

Attached: 3e3.png (782x758, 139.98K)

It's Intermission

I'm looking forward to seeing the sales drop off between Remake and Rebirth.

if the supposed leak is true SE deserves to get kyotoed

if you're talking about that user who guessed the title and made some shit up, it's obviously not true lmao

>It's not true because I don't want it to be true
Amazing

With the recent leak; Rebirth is probably referring to Minerva taking over Aerith vessel and merging with Genesis to become the warrior of light

Do you rike it?

Attached: c794203e392b63a13ee6b0a042e6dcd96c2783ccf9a088a7e745fc171ca49633.jpg (499x751, 48.82K)

No he sounds wrong

I'll never understand why some people (retards) find Squeenix shit so appealing.

anyone can be lucky, guess a title, and write a fanfic faggot. I know a few people who called Reunion or Rebirth.

Will Cissnei be a party member? Or at least on Zack's side pov? I could see her mirroring Yuffie.

Attached: 1587208268837.jpg (565x800, 391.34K)

I saw them too. I saw them 2 years ago when Any Forums was actually talking about Remake and then nothing. Then come this user coincidentally guesses the title right just before the presentation, and then the trailer hints at more shit being changed right at the beginning (the future, even if it has been written, can be changed) meaning even more time jannies tier developments.
And now you have insiders too starting to say they heard that this game will change even more stuff than the previous did. And le poetry man Gackt is obviously coming back.
It's time to embrace it.

Oh no no no no...

Attached: nice views.jpg (826x555, 66.72K)

No. She's a minor secondary character and SE never suggested she was anything but. I wouldn't be surprised to see her in some sidequest in Part 2 or 3, though.

Say hi to Angeal.

Didn't the devs kind of say the opposite though? Why should we believe a literal who?

Isnt it implied she is Jesse?

>the trailer
you're all falling for it

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-17 112338.png (1340x260, 142.34K)

>it's just le epic ruse!
cope, that dirge of cerberus stuff last game sure wasn't a ruse
the devs also said they were developing a remake

Only for the ps5 and ps4?

Well yeah? They didn't resurrect Zack just to faithfully recreate the story.

Attached: 096.png (580x449, 275.1K)