FRIDAY MORNING/EVENING/NIGHT MUTHAFUCKA

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT'S FRRRRRRRRRRRIDAY NIGHT, MUTHAFUCKA!

WAT ARE YA
>PLAYAN
>WATCHAN
>LISTENAN
>READAN
>EATAN
>DRINKAN
>FAPPAN
>FEELAN

Attached: 1654845756093s.jpg (246x205, 16.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FQVrk-aRF38
youtube.com/watch?v=38X4E0C-qCs
youtu.be/2hlytxyaTDE
youtu.be/WZNK-w3P8gU
youtube.com/watch?v=c967usVxYq0
youtube.com/watch?v=SuNRopIJRgo
youtube.com/watch?v=vWgpJ0k820w
youtube.com/watch?v=8CWz42_v3Rc
youtube.com/watch?v=NrCkIPUCWFw
youtube.com/watch?v=RzwbWw3ca8g
youtube.com/watch?v=TaFKC7TFw7A
youtube.com/watch?v=Tn6PjWrq1oU&ab_channel=CityPlannerPlays
files.catbox.moe/jbk4x5.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=2egNvI1vyD0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>PLAYAN
King's field IV. Loving it so far. Out of the first three games I'd say III is my favorite. I've also been playing KOF2002UM with a friend, might start playing May Lee, she's fun.
>>WATCHAN
My friend suggested we watch Thus Spoke Kishibe Rohan, I like it.
>>LISTENAN
My own covers, here's the newest one, which was my second paid commission:
youtube.com/watch?v=FQVrk-aRF38
Previous three:
youtube.com/watch?v=38X4E0C-qCs
youtu.be/2hlytxyaTDE
youtu.be/WZNK-w3P8gU
>>READAN
Any Forums, (you) guys
>>EATAN
Pizza tonight, pepperoni
>>DRINKAN
Monster Ultra Sunrise
>>FAPPAN
Nah
>>FEELAN
Pretty good, enjoying the music I've been working on and playing some vidya. I'm a little worried about my viewership seemingly just dropping lately though, I was hoping more people might be listening in by now. I do share it with people outside of Any Forums but I seriously think you guys are the only ones who listen sometimes, which I really appreciate since I like sharing stuff here.

Attached: 1638303804732.jpg (400x400, 14.1K)

>PLAYAN
Modded Minecraft, maybe some New Vegas
>WATCHAN
Nothin'
>LISTENAN
Nothin'
>READAN
My book draft.
>EATAN
Leftover cheese pizza.
>DRINKAN
Water and some joose.
>FAPPAN
Anything is possible.
>FEELAN
A bit empty. Book's going somewhat well but I can't shake off the feeling that it feels so...all over the place? In a way like the old stories I wrote when I was younger did. Not a good feeling.

>I've been working on and playing some vidya.
Nice. What kinda vidya are you working on?

Attached: ruddin2.jpg (894x894, 80.23K)

>PLAYAN
TMNT: Shredder's Revenge. It's a lot of fun. Wish my girlfriend wasn't sick right now so we could do some couch co-op. It does work well on the Steam Deck, which is nice. Hyped about the Dragon's Dogma announcement, might start up a new save, though I've also been tempted to do a new mod loadout in Fallout 4 (largely trimming out a lot of redundent weapon mods). Not sure yet.
>WATCHAN
Old AVGN episodes. Might watch some old TMNT episodes as this new game is putting me in the mood.
>LISTENAN
Alestorm: youtube.com/watch?v=c967usVxYq0
Shock Treatment soundtrack: youtube.com/watch?v=SuNRopIJRgo
Vidya music: youtube.com/watch?v=vWgpJ0k820w
>READAN
Started reading Uncle Scrooge after having a good thread about it on Any Forums which reminded me of a history professor that I had in college who was obsessed with it. Only a few issues in.
>EATAN
May order some donuts.
>DRINKAN
Monster Ultra
>FEELAN
Pretty good. Girlfriend is sick, but I feel fine. Seems to be a summer cold. Just going to sit at home and play vidya.

>Pizza tonight, pepperoni
Based. I may do the same, I've been getting pepperoni + sausage from a local place and it's been damn tasty.

Attached: tmnt.gif (498x482, 33.03K)

Missed last thread thanks to a 3 day all-board ban from the incredibly intelligent Any Forums jannies
>PLAYAN
I don't feel like playing anything, honestly
>WATCHAN
Baelz
>LISTENAN
Baelz
>READAN
Thinking of reading Jujutsu Kaisen
>EATAN
Whatever's in my fridge
>DRINKAN
Whatever's in my fridge
>FAPPAN
No thanks
>FEELAN
Pretty alright

Attached: 04463878d3de594637fc54ebb115932b.jpg (564x752, 69.51K)

>Nice. What kinda vidya are you working on?
Oh, there's an incomplete statement, I meant to say "working on music", lol. I mean, I am doing music for Trench Foot, which is slowly becoming less of a total conversion and more of a full blown free game, but mostly just working on music.

>Based. I may do the same, I've been getting pepperoni + sausage from a local place and it's been damn tasty.
Based, go for it man.

It's a hot one in Bongland today lads!
>PLAYAN
Dragon Quest 3 GBC - I feel like this is going to be the game that properly kicks the series off for me, went for a Fighter/Cleric/Mage with the view of turning them into Thief/Solder/Sage later
Legend of Zelda Oracle of Ages - Just got an hour in and reset with A+B+START+SELECT because that's how I saved in Links Awakening, oh well. On the bright side this game seems like it's going to be very good.
Might play some Witcher 3 or Yakuza LAD if it cools down a bit in my office.
>WATCHAN
Just Finished watching From, looking forward to season 2. Probably going to watch the new episode of The Boys later
>LISTENAN
Iron Maiden - Number of the Beast, Wishbone Ash - Argus
>READAN
The Grim Reaper and an Argent Cavalier
>EATAN
Whopper with cheese and an Oreo Fusion ice cream
>DRINKAN
Just stocked the drinks fridge with Monster Ultra Blue/White, Pepsi Max Lime and Red Bull, it's gonna be a good weekend.
>FAPPAN
Girlfriend has been teasing me in a sexy summer dress, definitely going to fuck later.
>FEELAN
Pretty fucking good. The sun is shining and I'm done with work for the week. Going to take my Gameboy and sit outside with an Ice cold can of Monster and listen to some tunes on my IPod. Once it cools down a bit I'll probably settle in for the evening and try and make some progress with Yakuza LAD

Hope your gf gets well soon!
>Monster Ultra
Which flavour?

Attached: BST2022.jpg (4624x2080, 2.66M)

>PLAYAN
Hell Let Loose, BF1, Apex
>WATCHAN
Hitler's speeches
>LISTENAN
Og Dr Dre
>READAN
Nah
>EATAN
Cold cheesy crust pepperoni pizza
>DRINKAN
Ice chocolate
>FAPPAN
Hardcore scat and torture Jap femdom
>FEELAN
Great, moved back to my rich parents place and they went on holidays for 3 months. Gonna neet 3 more months ans lie about looking for a job

Attached: 1652376383257.webm (720x404, 1.92M)

>PLAYAN
A Plague Tale: Innocence, Pokemon Legends Arceus, Sorcerer's Stone (GBC), and Clone Hero.
>WATCHAN
Prisoner of Azkaban, Alien Resurrection
Decided to rewatch the Harry Potter movies and the first two are still great.
After watching Aliens and Alien 3, which I enjoyed both quite a bit, I'm going to give Resurrection a shot even though I've only heard bad things.
>LISTENAN
Lorna Shore, Bathory, Architects
>READAN
The Outsiders
>EATAN
Probably just make a frozen pizza later
>DRINKAN
La Croix, Red Bull Coconut Edition
>FAPPAN
Big tiddies
>FEELAN
Not too shabby
Keep up the good work on the covers, user. Hopefully, after some time, the viewership will increase.
Good luck with the book, user. Writing can be a real pain in the ass but hopefully, some good reflection will enlighten you on what needs to be fixed.
>Oracle of Ages
Good shit, user. Easily my favorite handheld Zelda.
>Iron Maiden
>Whopper
Based

Attached: 7a98f798673aa72f837ded3b6d0ac288.jpg (850x1482, 1.77M)

All that blue is bad for your eyesight.

Good Morning my fellow Friday Sirs
>PLAYAN
Skyrim SE, Watch Dogs: Legion, probably some CoD MW late
>WATCHAN
AVGN,Scott the Woz,MilleniaThinker
>LISTENAN
youtube.com/watch?v=8CWz42_v3Rc
>READAN
Any Forums
>EATAN
going to buy a Quarter Pounder meal at McDonalds once they start serving lunch, which isn't until 10:30, maybe some Ramen if i get hungry before then
>DRINKAN
Coke
>FAPPAN
Office Ladies in Skirt Suits
>FEELAN
Alright for a Schizo NEET currently

Attached: GOODMORNINGSIR.jpg (1820x1024, 121.91K)

Just waking up but here's the list
>PLAYAN
Fallout 4, cuphead most likely
>WATCHAN
Justice league animated, jojo part 3
>LISTENAN
Nothing yet. Probably weird al later
>READAN
Gonna read the rest of this dnd campaign book I'm running
>EATAN
Nothing yet. Probably buttered toast soon
>DRINKAN
Milk
>FAPPAN
I honestly dunno what today
>FEELAN
Decent. Started fallout 4 other day after only playing a bit of 3 and am really liking it

Attached: 1655139734987m.jpg (819x1024, 65.79K)

This isn’t very characteristic of these threads, but somebody recommend me a super comfy RPG in the same vain as Divinity: OS2. I need something to relax to over the weekend.

>PLAYAN
Divinity: Original Sin 2
>WATCHAN
An Idiot Abroad/Jerma
>LISTENAN
Reol, Ado, Frederic, Rammstein
>READAN
H.P. Lovecraft’s collection
>EATAN
Just had Thai Pork Belly, now Pasta Bake. Bulking season.
>DRINKAN
Vodka.
>FAPPAN
GothJock and Asians.
>FEELAN
Amazing. Feel like I’ve made progress with my workouts lately. Pic is me.

Attached: 99145118-4CD9-449A-B121-DF5EC91EA60A.jpg (710x726, 94.76K)

Just finished Control about 10 minutes ago, cool game.

Not sure what to play next: Horizon: Forbidden West / Lost Judgement / Sifu / Kena.

Also chipping away at Triangle Strategy still, but fucking hell does it have a lot of story in between battles.

>Dragon Quest 3 GBC - I feel like this is going to be the game that properly kicks the series off for me, went for a Fighter/Cleric/Mage with the view of turning them into Thief/Solder/Sage later
Based as fuck. I take it you're enjoying it then? It really is, at least to me, one of the best games ever.
>Number of the Beast and Argus
I love those albums, very nice!

I can't say it's in the same vein as what you're asking for, but I loved Baldur's Gate in terms of CRPG's. Otherwise I'd be recommending you Dragon Quest, Shin Megami Tensei, and the King's Field games.

>Keep up the good work on the covers, user. Hopefully, after some time, the viewership will increase.
Thank you, that truly means a lot to hear. I'm sure it'll increase soon with time, I just need to keep being patient. At least I genuinely have fun doing what I do.

>Good luck with the book, user. Writing can be a real pain in the ass but hopefully, some good reflection will enlighten you on what needs to be fixed.
Thanks, user. And yeah, I gotta agree with you. A lot of stress I'm getting from trying to write this. But, I'll get through it, I'm sure.

I got an MRI last week and was told my hell I have endured the last 5 months was from 3 herniated discs that each have generous spilling out to my sciatic nerve that has kept me up in sheer fucking torture and agony for many sleepless nights and that every waking moment of every hour of every day is misery and depression. No, I am not kidding.

>>PLAYAN
Black Souls 2. About to do NG++ for missed quests from before and other endings. Really liking it so far. Black souls 1 was also good,
>>WATCHAN
Either Made in Abyss or Stargate SG1 season 3
>>LISTENAN
Random youtube mix list
>>READAN
Just finished Neuromancer. Might start reading Elephant vanishes or Confessions of a Mask next for some Japanese literature.
>>EATAN
gyoza and fried chicken
>>DRINKAN
Oolong tea
>>FAPPAN
Random hoes being spammed in off topic threads
>>FEELAN
Tired as fuck from a long hard day at work. Also broke my diet today so fuck me.

>My friend suggested we watch Thus Spoke Kishibe Rohan, I like it.
How is it compared to mainline Jojo?
>Divinity: Original Sin 2
Do you need to play 1 before 2 or can I just go straight to 2? Might try the games out.

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 81.41K)

>PLAYAN
I don't know. I tried out Fallout 1.5: Resurrection but got bored fast due to how slow it was, might try out Nevada next. Slow games like these have to hook me immediately or I have no motivation of playing.
I'd like to find a game to do a playthrough of but don't know what game. If only True Stalker was out already and Terraria mods would be updated...
Will most likely just play Jupiter Hell and TFT
>WATCHAN
Continuing my re-watch on Shippuden probably
>LISTENAN
youtube.com/watch?v=NrCkIPUCWFw
youtube.com/watch?v=RzwbWw3ca8g
youtube.com/watch?v=TaFKC7TFw7A
>READAN
Roadside Picnic
>EATAN
Will have eggs, ham, beans and toast for lunch soon, chicken fettuccine alfredo leftovers later and then a pizza when I get drunk
>DRINKAN
Hot water with leaves in it right now, rum & coke and beer later
>FAPPAN
Nah, will just fantasize about romantic lewd sutff (probably a lot of kissing) in bed at night when drunk
>FEELAN
Alright, just a bit bored and lonely.

Will reply to others in another post if I find anything of value to reply with.

Attached: story1446.gif (600x450, 20.32K)

>Roadside Picnic
While I liked it, it was far far less weird and crazy than everything it inspired led me to expect.

>How is it compared to mainline Jojo?
It doesn't really feel like mainline, it's more like Araki wanted to write weird mystery stories but put them in the guise of Rohan telling various people these stories to keep it connected to JoJo. It's really neat and there's currently only 4 episodes.

>>PLAYAN
>Planet Zoo
>Cities Skyline
>Gears of War (I'M REALLY struggling to finish this.)
>TMNT: Shredder's Revenge

If my gf wants to play
>Dragon Quest Builders 2
>Minecraft Dungeons

Or I might go to her sisters place and they'll wanna play board-games or something.
>>WATCHAN
youtube.com/watch?v=Tn6PjWrq1oU&ab_channel=CityPlannerPlays
>>LISTENAN
Belgian radio
>>READAN
Thrawn
>>EATAN
Oats & a bar of chocolate
>>DRINKAN
Coffee now. Beer later.
>>FAPPAN
You, or Ame.
>>FEELAN
Pretty good. This new place I got is awesome for surviving the heat. I can hold off on an AC for now.

Attached: cornet oaked and smoked, formally soaked.png (2272x2106, 2.74M)

Mhm, agree. Thought there is more depth to it all compared to the movie and games.

>>>FAPPAN
>You
M-me?

Yes! You!

>PLAYAN
MH4U. Also waiting on a friend to wake up and help him through MHRise Hub. Gonna be a fun time. Expecting some other lads to hop on later tonight and start Human Fall Flat
>WATCHAN
Nothing atm, but usually YouTube stuff
>LISTENAN
Death Grips, Commix, Brakence
>READAN
Any Forums threads and dickcord messages
>EATAN
too early to eat
>DRINKAN
Barbican Apple Malt, coffee for breakfast, and later Whiskey + Coke or Pineapple Juice + Malibu Coconut Rum
>FEELAN
A bit tired for skipping sleep, but expecting to power through

Attached: laintired.gif (500x586, 906.46K)

files.catbox.moe/jbk4x5.mp4

Yeah. It has good character stuff going on even if the majority of it takes place outside the zone in the regular residential area. Even when he goes to the zone not much happens. It is a lot of
>I need to be careful here or bad shit could happen
>...
>ok good thing I was careful

>PLAYAN
Blaster Master series
>WATCHAN
Stranger Things
>LISTENAN
5ds OST
>READAN
Foxy Rena
>EATAN
Burrito
>DRINKAN
Coke
>FAPPAN
Foxy Rena
>FEELAN
Happy now that Xeno 3 and Sunbreak are 2 weeks away

>>PLAYAN
Nothing. Haven't even left bed yet. Blew my load twice already, too miserable to move. Also feel exhausted all the time cuz of my shit ass chronically fucked stomach. If I ever make it to my PC I'll download the new TMNT game though.
>>WATCHAN
Bunch of crap on YT about serial killers. Their algorithm got me trapped in it.
>>LISTENAN
Nothing
>>READAN
Game of Thrones
>>EATAN
Ate a burger and chips earlier
>>DRINKAN
Water + Water kefir
>>FAPPAN
Bunch of Slayed stuff and Alex Coal. Earlier it was some youtube shit with hot Indian bitches.
>>FEELAN
Shit. I wish I had a normal stomach. If you don't have chronic health problems you really don't know how lucky u are.

>PLAYAN
Beat Saber, V Rising, Animal Crossing New Horizons
>WATCHAN
Vargskelethor
>LISTENAN
youtube.com/watch?v=2egNvI1vyD0
>READAN
Any Forums, /vg/, Any Forums, Any Forums
>EATAN
Hamburger with fries
>DRINKAN
Water
>FAPPAN
Not today
>FEELAN
Okay I guess. Too hot for vidya, especially VR. I hate summer

Attached: 1606165641842.jpg (1000x712, 99.81K)

>A Plague Tale: Innocence
How deep into the game are you and how haven't you dropped it yet if it's more than a hour or two?
>Do you need to play 1 before 2
I never liked 1 but you might as well give it a shot since there are people who love it. You won't lose out on anything even remotely important if you just play 2 without 1 though.
tl;dr No