Why is it so much harder than Dark Souls?

Why is it so much harder than Dark Souls?

Attached: 1655418940325.jpg (288x345, 41.54K)

because dark souls can be beaten by thinking while bloodborne can only be beaten with skill. There is no strategy, it is literally dodge at the right time and r1. All the weapons are the same, operate the same, and are most effective when used the same way. The problem you are most likely having is that you played Dark Souls strategically and now you can't apply that strategy to this game

Except it isn't? It's much easier to parry enemies and gain riposte attacks. You don't have to worry about blocking at all. I died the least in BB out of all the soulsbourne games.

You're supposed to dodge sideways as well, not backwards.

because it's on ps4

what? it's known as the easiest one by far

first area is hard, until they drill the mechanics to you.

This is the most retarded shit I ever heard. Both games are brainless, if you think anyone other than Maria, Orphan and Moon need more than one braincell then you clearly have zero.

Poise and ranged and shields turn off most enemies. BSes turn off all humanoids. DeS and DS1 are free

it forces you to be a dexchad, you can't hide behind your shield or cast spells.

my eyes hurt reading this

do I really have to buy a PS5 or will it be released on PC soon?
shurely it will be ported soon right?
r-right?!

I implied bloodborne is brainless. my point is you can at least beat dark souls with some sense of strategy/proper planning/whatever. obviously if you're a pro at bb you can just beat dark souls the same way

not really. i beat everything easily with the hunter axe

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-01 23-19-39.png (1920x1080, 2.86M)

I beat Moon Presence blind first try immediately after gehrman

nothing in this post is true. what strategy are you gonna use against a boss that has no crippling weakness? yeah thats what i thought, you just press the invincibility or shield button until you win

Because you didn't level up health first. Do this and the majority of your deaths will be from gravity.

BOOMERS SHAT THEIR PANTS OVER THIS
LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-31 20-43-45.png (1920x1080, 2.1M)

>dex
>chad

Ive been playing these games for a long time and didnt realize how much easier the games get when you overlevel/rush HP until Elden Ring
Its so stupidly obvious too. You dont get the A or S scaling until lategame anyway, why would you ever level over your weapons min requirements until youre at 40-60 (depending on game) hp?
DS1 is so easy though you dont need that much hp

boomer shat their pants over this

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-02 00-15-10.png (1920x1080, 2.6M)

miyazaki fucked up making levling up weapons the primary damage dealer compared to stats

you are unironically retarded I don't know what to tell you. There's numerous ways you can take down bosses in Dark Souls that are way easier than just mashing roll at the right time. For example chain backstabbing havel, using magic on the moonlight butterfly, pushing the huge iron guy at sens fortress off the cliff with proper maneuvering. Either you have never played the game or went through it with a thought process so dumb nothing like this ever occurred to you

i stopped reading when you said ds1 backstabs are a tactic. bye

I accept your concession

I think its easier because you are much faster. Armor doesn't matter, magic doesn't matter. Just chose OP weapon.

because playing a game at 30fps with frequent dips below that adds to the difficulty
and ps5 does little to improve it, what a scam I bought into

I played Dark Souls 1 by hiding behind a shield and circle strafing. In fact that’s the best way to beat the Black Knights. In Bloodborne you can’t be a pussy.

sword and board is literally my favorite way to play through my first character for any Souls game

>a thing you can use to your advantage isn't a tactic
okay

i pressed the button to heal with estus. guess im a master tactician now

I thought it was easier: 20 vials, rally, op dodge and an easy ranged parry.

It wasn't. Bloodborne's easier than all Souls games with the exception of Demon's Souls.

if you're still here why don't you engage with the other part of the paragraph instead of reading the first sentence and finding an excuse to bitch out and pretend you left

because youre a retard. LOL

>used estus
you didnt beat the game