With current Capcom redemption arc, do you think we have hope for Sengoku Basara 5?

With current Capcom redemption arc, do you think we have hope for Sengoku Basara 5?

Attached: png-transparent-sengoku-basara-samurai-heroes-sengoku-basara-4-sengoku-basara-2-video-game-character-basara-cg-artwork-video-game-fictional-character.png (920x730, 115.29K)

no, they pander too much to the western market

Attached: Capcom.png (2151x1200, 3.88M)

She will have tranny face and censored outfit. That's modern capcom.

Attached: Crapcum.jpg (1915x1140, 517.86K)

Good. Fuck the anime shits that is the japanese market. SE can have that shit.

Attached: Crapcum.png (1439x959, 1.74M)

Attached: early 2000s Capcom.png (1738x1153, 3.34M)

I still don't get how Itsuno approved DMC5 Trish so yeah, it's definitely possible...

Attached: SB4_SS_-_Kasuga2.png (1280x720, 1.33M)

tickle torture
especially of that girl in the picture with her navel

Probably not considering the gacha, their "last hope" totally crashed and burned after just a few weeks
It kinda lives on I guess

Attached: 1644403571953.jpg (1242x697, 222.34K)

Based

no

>sb gacha
That was such a dumb idea holy shit.

SB is dead user. Mostly because of Capcom incompetence but also on the devs

Attached: 452d70040e151cf912e95bb6f63cfb0b.png (1280x1649, 766.54K)

It's where IPs go to die, it's not that weird

I keep forgetting this series exists because Capcom refuses to bring more of the games to the West. What the fuck is their deal? They're literally the most mainstream Japanese dev right after Nintendo, literally every single one of their games should have a global release these days.

usgamer.net/articles/street-fighter-v-changes-made-internally-to-reach-larger-audience

Attached: R Mika.jpg (2560x782, 354.37K)

They fucked up royally with SB3 by making a super expensive dub instead of just subtitles and game didn't sell enough to cover it. Since then they didn't bother with bringing these games to the west.
Which is a damn shame, the games are fucking amazing. SB4 introduced some questionable changes and additions but it's still a great action game. It's so sad to see Koei releasing musou #412 while SB staying dead.

Attached: 1438898725166.png (578x588, 657.15K)

Itsuno directed SB you know? At least had a hand in it considering how much DMC references it had.
SB's failure is simply marketing issues.

Even if they do make it, they won't release it in the west.

I'm referring to stuff those shit gachas and that Sanda spinoff that did so poorly in japan it practically torpedoed the whole series because pretty no one bought it and we haven't we a new SB since then (The game came in 2016).

Marketing and Capcom always fucking up with brining over the series to overseas didn't help. Oh sure. Bring the first game....and then take out literally everything related japan related and give it different. Don't bring the sequel over, bring the third game over but not the expansion and of course. We never did get the fourth game at all

Attached: 9e204519c26c2a573e0f9d1da5bb62d2.jpg (477x800, 86.12K)

DMC4:SE actually borrowed some moves from Basara.

>won't release it in the west
Didn't stop me from enjoying Utage and Sumeragi so whatever.

Attached: saika.gif (480x270, 3.94M)

>With current Capcom redemption arc
This meme again...

>You now remember the og capcom redemption arc was in 2018
>Only lasted for 2 games

? I looked it up but I don't see his name anywhere
It's the producer of DMC4, Hiroyuki Kobayashi that does SB

>Sanda spinoff
It was so damn weird. Basically the same game as SB4 yet I remember it being worse (I think they fucked up character switching?) and new characters being rather underwhelming.
I probably should try to find it for PS4 since I have it hacked nowdays.

Attached: 3407046-kasuga.jpg (516x733, 356.65K)

I know. Lady's moveset was directly lifted from Magoichi from SB3.

>With current Capcom redemption arc,
The what?
What are you smoking?
Resident Evil has been shit for years. Both new remakes are worse than originals and have blatant cut content.
The new RE games have fuck all to do with RE.
Street Fighter has been shit after 3rd Strike.
Monster Hunter has been shit after Portable 3rd.
Mega Man X is kill.
Onimusha is still dead.
God Hand is still dead.
They killed Dead Rising after 1.
Devil May Cry 4 was unfinished.
They let DMC: DmC happen.
They let SF x Tekken happen,
Still no Tekken x SF btw.
Only Devil May Cry 5 was really good, except that one too had shit(non existent) level design in the second half.
Dragon's Dogma 1 was great too.
That is 2 great games in 9(!) years.