Will April get lewd/nude mods? Is it possible? I don't care about anything else so much desu...

Will April get lewd/nude mods? Is it possible? I don't care about anything else so much desu. You can talk about the game here if u want tho.

Attached: tmnt-shredders-revenge-splinter-new-cropped-hed.jpg (1200x675, 137.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/search/?keywords=april project part&ready=1&type=story
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Will April get lewd/nude mods?
She May.

Maybe in June?

fanfiction.net/search/?keywords=april project part&ready=1&type=story

Which of my April stories is better?

Attached: april stories.png (1428x644, 106.84K)

You'd need to remake every sprite, so no, I don't think it's happening. Not as simple as removing a clothes mesh and modelling in a vag on a Bethesda game.

The Cowabunga collection also got censored btw

Attached: APRIL CENSORED.png (510x1085, 362.78K)

>You'd need to remake every sprite, so no, I don't think it's happening.
you are unable to understand what coomer artists can do when they really want to, retard

would it have killed them to give mikey his other nunchuck

Attached: Butt attack.png (1247x940, 783.6K)

I don't think you understand that if there was a coomer artist with that skill level and that work ethic, they'd already be making bank off of WEGs.
Or doing weird MUGEN fetish characters, there's a few of those. The circle of pixel artists in that skill range is not very big, you probably already know most. And if you don't, check out Aurelia sometime, it's good stuff.

Akabur could probably do it easily.

You mean the vocal intro song?

That sucks

>splinter still does it
all i needed

Attached: 1488675065716.jpg (558x529, 160.9K)

Surely Ju-Lie?

what way?

The intro song in the arcade games didn't make it due to rights issues. Also, Pizza Hut logos have been removed thoughout TMNT II.

that sucks. the arcade versions were precisely the reason I wanted to get it

You lie!

April feels way better to play than almost any other character, she has ridiculous mobility and great moves.

Has there been any consensus on which characters are stronger and which are weaker?