I'll be annoyed if it hasn't been announced in six hours

I'll be annoyed if it hasn't been announced in six hours

Attached: Nintendo-Direct.jpg (590x350, 16.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

video.twimg.com/amplify_video/875750830535725057/vid/1280x720/KAnYz9djaP88dpuN.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't care if we get a direct or not but Nintendo has been weirdly silent recently

i can't think of a single thing i would get excited for
i actually enjoyed legends of arceus, but the new scarlet looked so.. bland. it gave me swsh flashbacks
i just wanted advance wars to be good :(

well I hate Pokemon and I wanna see Metroid Prime 4 now

never ever

NOW
video.twimg.com/amplify_video/875750830535725057/vid/1280x720/KAnYz9djaP88dpuN.mp4

Attached: metroidprime4.jpg (1280x720, 140.89K)

Why did you post a monkey chimping out?

>No Metroid Prime 4
>No BOTW2
So what do they have?

We're not getting a Direct. Look at their twitter, it's been almost non-stop Direct-tier announcements.
They're not going to repeat all of that in a Direct.

BAYONETTA 3

LETS GOOOOO

Yeah, they could probably just announce other things in the Direct and repeat themselves on twitter instead.

Rent free.

we need a xenoblade3 treehouse
we need a bayo3 trailer and release date
splatoon 3 treehouse and shishakai announcement
metroid prime 4 trailer obviously
botw2 trailer and title
new hardware whether it's just a "Pro" or a full blown successor or maybe something insane like a home-only Switch
there's more than enough shit for a direct even if they literally announce no new games

Persona on shitch never ever.

it wont be announced on a friday

nintendo is super retarded, it's like they didn't learn anything from previous gens and want to fail again despite being #1 for now

3.5 hours until disappointment

bro, give up, it's not gonna happen. Nintendo doesn't have to try

cloud ver.

>direct announcement in Friday
This has never fucking happened
It's Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday

I’m okay with that. Took me a while to come to terms but I have a working PS2 in which I’ll softmod and play P3FES not portable, I’ll play 4G on steam with a restoration patch. I’d rather hold off and play them this way to satiate my autism.