Are they a joke Any Forums ?

Are they a joke Any Forums ?

Attached: Zephyrus-G14.jpg (2390x1344, 707.9K)

Yes

Attached: 1655385518386.jpg (1200x1284, 160.62K)

All shit posting aside they arent but outside of this thread I will ridicule anyone who has a gaming laptop until the end of time. Shitskin, poorfag, broke ass nigga I will say it all.

Attached: 1632688241906.jpg (218x265, 21.44K)

Not a joke if you travel, or stay with your gf for days at a time.

I have the 3070 model and other than a little white patch on the screen I got from travelling, it was worth the 2600 dollarydoos on a massive sale.

I am studying abroad though so would have just picked up a PC otherwise.

I'm still rocking my 6 yrs old gaymen laptop with a 1060 3gb, 800 dollaridoos, there's still no game it cant run, including elden ring, FF7R, REmake2, AC7, just to name few, it can also run heavily modded cities;skyline.
I'm happy with my purchase and I'm going to keep using laptops

They'd be fine if they didn't overheat after 30mins

>gaming diaper
>no rgb or vomiting queercuck colors
Fake and gay

Wait a 3070 laptop on sale is 2600 now? Holy fuck bought mine like 6 mo ago for 2100

Only viable if you need it to be mobile. That's why I got a 3070 one.

Is the new zephyrus g14 2022 any good?

They get the job done. I got one with 3050 while i wait for the gpu market to piece itself back together. if you can get one for a good price id say it's worth while since there's no point in having a laptop that can do more than 1080/60. In a normal market tho, completely pointless to carry around unless you work with CAD or something. fuck i want a 3090 so bad bros.

Attached: 1651252730450.jpg (1068x775, 92.01K)

aud? mine was aud also the g15 sorry

>asus
yeah lmfao
get an msi

Not really anymore.
Materials got way better and cooling did do.
Just makes sure to clean the fans and air vents regularly and it should be fine.
I use my Lenovo Legion 5 for almost a year now and it works amazing still.
Also good trick is to use a laptop stand with holes for air flow. It doesn't have to be a cooling pad as they don't add that much and just elevating the laptop reduces the temperature by a few degrees.

Attached: 3214124124.png (1027x1043, 308.15K)

I'd get a deck instead personally

You can do this

Attached: IMG_20190925_111801.jpg (572x738, 101.94K)

can the deck even run warzone

Why do these threads have so many ESL posts? I thought you were all poor?

>msi
As an msi owner, I say stay away from msi. The build quality is garbage. There are software/bios issues. Youll most like have color banding issues out of the box (the only fix is to overclock the screen), I've seen floor models at best buy with this issue. Some keys on the keyboard will eventually stop working. The Steelseries RGB software will quit recognizing your built-in keyboard. Your computer will uninstall drivers upon sleeping, and reinstall them only if you restart. There's a reason they are the cheapest laptops on the market. Fuck msi.

Rog or laptop? I don't like Rog because the Republic of Gamers thing is cringe. I would feel like an even bigger loser using that label. Its like all the fat greasy neckbeards in school banded together on one table and formed the larp society.

no way, did you just get their cheap lineup or what. ge series is the best laptop on the market

Do you have a screen flicker issue with their laptops? The amount of money they ask for to give you this shit is a joke.

Decks are a meme. If you unironically pick a deck over a laptop, you probably think Any Forums is your friend and you want our approval.

Gt72vr. This was 6 years ago, but the floor models Ive played with at best buy the last couple years all had the color banding issue. I don't think msi even knows what a gradient is.... Fucking blind chinks...

Stay away from Origin laptops. Keyboard is shit (but replaceable)
Cheap build and atrocious waiting time/customer service

Mine flickers a bit, yep. But I mostly game on my TV and only use my laptop display to watch movies on while I gaymon. So the issue doesn't bother me. Seriously though, fuck msi.

My next laptop is gonna be a used Razer blade or something else with actual good build quality.

>Shitskin, poorfag, broke ass nigga I will say it all.
Which is odd because buying a laptop usually costs more than building your own PC with comparable components (before covid).