Why are games nowdays boring?

why are games nowdays boring?

Attached: e43.png (1200x936, 660.57K)

seethe

Attached: 1615889118535.png (545x630, 187.54K)

test

nigger nigger chicken dinner

i got a late enough job where i can work and then snooze as much as I want

>4 am
I suck at sleeping nowadays

Neon White came out today.

>contributes nothing to society
What's wrong with that one?

I sleep at 4/5 am now at wake up around 2pm.
t. 30 yo between jobs

And Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge and Redout 2.
OP is just a dime a dozen faggot who thinks the game industry is shit instead of his tastes being very narrow.

>gets 12 hours of sleep every night and still feels "tired"
literally me. i got to bed at 20:00 and wake up at 7:00 to go to work. yet i still feeld tired as fuck. how do i deal with this?

>fall asleep at 10pm
>wake up at 12am
>spend the next couple of hours trying to get back to sleep
>physically cant and end up just staying up
>have to go to work on 2 hours of sleep
fuck this

I'm pretty sure I have a sleep disorder. My whole life I've slept a little bit later and wake up a little bit later every day. If I have work or school, if it cuts into my sleep, I'll wake up for it then go back to bed right afterwards.

You either had overstimulated your dopamine receptors, or have aquired apathy. Congratulations.

Too MUCH sleep is just as bad as not enough sleep. 7 to 8 hours of sleep is the sweet spot.

That actually varies. For some people its 6, a few people legitimately need 10.

>just started a graveyard job
>work from 11 pm to 7:30 in the morning
>assuming I leave right away I get home a bit before 8
>have to sleep right away and try to get close to 8 hours of sleep
>Which means waking up at 3:30 in the afternoon
How do I get used to this

I've worked graveyard for most of my jobs. Going to bed after work fucks with me. It makes the days all feel like one. Go to sleep 8/9 hours before you have to go to work, just like how you would if you worked a 9-5pm job. It will make you feel more normal.

Sleeping from 8 to 3:30 feels a lot more normal than 2 to 9:30

How? When you got to work at 9 and get off at 5pm people normally don't go to sleep immediately when the get home. Also for me having my free time before work drives me crazy, as I can't stop counting down the time till I have to go to work.

You're an NPC conditioned by Any Forums to hate everything.

Because you now find it an obligation to play games instead of only using them as a fun way to waste some spare time.

literally me

I used to work swing and would get off work at 11:30 and not get home till midnight, so going to sleep after work feels normal. Plus working days is the same thing, you just have to count the hours before you have to go to sleep and then wake up and go to work immediately