Wait a minute

So you're telling me I can't progress in the story unless I buy all the properties which I don't have the money to do and do all the missions which don't give me enough money to gain access to revenue generation that doesn't give me anywhere near enough unless I literally want to leave my game on for 5 hours, go do something else and come back?

This has absolutely killed my desire to finish this game. Holy fuck, what a fucking shitty design. This is now my least favorite GTA, I'll just watch the cutscenes online. Fuck this game.

Attached: c49543f6e084d9ca2b55abdd6f2e5881.jpg (284x400, 86.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-Vz4eOqqshk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just cheat

You fucked up if you don't have enough money.

Attached: 1653473419925.gif (300x225, 1.96M)

I haven't played in literally 20 years but I dont think you're hard-locked out if you dont buy all the properties.

No money cheat.
How? I did all the side character missions on the map, spent virtually nothing other than refilling ammo/armor. There's literally no way to complete this game without wasting hours upon hours of IRL time.

Use Cheat Engine to cheat monies

just get a tank and do vigilante mission

Play better games like SA and III

filtered

The problem is you're a moron for not being able to complete the game. Most of us were 14 or something when we played this game and had no trouble whatsoever.

Good luck with the RC Helicopter mission.

I'm not 14 and don't have the patience to play 15 hours straight of pizza delivery missions. I played this game for the first time in like 2003 and figured I'd finally beat it, but absolutely fuck this cheap ass shit. I'll just go play San Andreas if this game is going to be such an absolute unnecessary grind.

Attached: 1642472354133.jpg (224x224, 4.83K)

Buy the ice cream property, sell shit, done

I don't remember being filtered by this game when I was younger.

>taking pride in having less patience than his 14-year-old self
how much is your time worth, you're posting here

How the fuck do you not have enough money?

don't you get the mansion at this point in the game? it's been a while, but the building should start making a profit for you, you use that money to buy a smaller business, and then you just continue to build from there.

Also, refilling ammo/armour is an actual money sink I this game, you can learn where all the stuff can be found for free by exploring the map

SA also had filler, like the gang wars or driving school

i've replayed this game like half a dozen times and i've never had to farm money

having to physically travel to a business in order to collect is a bit of a pain in the ass but you can get more than enough just taking slight detours while driving from mission to mission

Did you even bother searching first?

youtu.be/-Vz4eOqqshk

jesus christ it's so blatant none of you know what the fuck you're talking about

OP, do Cone Crazy a few times, giving yourself room to beat your record. After about 5 minutes you will have more than enough to purchase every property. Don't fucking "grind" or cheat or go around collecting income like every fucking retard in this board says to do, because none of them have even played these games since they were a kid at their friend's house.

Also I just remembered definitive edition exists and you're probably playing that so you're a fucking faggot anyway

Attached: 1641889493675.jpg (1440x1080, 301.07K)

Shut up nigger and see Don't forget to turn the gun around and shoot to gain extra speed.

>602756204
>mass replying faggot who thinks he's hot shit for saying "don't grind that way, just grind this way"
No (You) for you

>HOLD THE LINE
>LOVE ISN'T ALWAYS ON TIME
woah woah woo..

Attached: 210446828.jpg (720x405, 48.51K)

That song's in GTA San Andreas dumbass.